Sprawdzenie prostego listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć,
proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu krótkiego listu. Wiem, że poziom nie powala, ale od czegoś każdy zaczynał :) Z góry dziękuje za pomoc :)

Hi Katia,
Thanks for your last letter. I’m fine. I writting to tell you about Piter’s new girlfriend.
You don’t believe how they met. Last Saturday Piter went to library, becouse he must do reference. By chance she was in library too. They sat at one table and started talking.It turned out that they loves horse both. He is fall in love with her. All the time Piter talk about her. Yesterday I met her also. We bump into each other in cinema, becouse they had a date. She is tall and atractive girl. She was dressed elegnat. She have long, blond hair.
I think that she is very wise. She study medicine and have a scholarship. She looks very friendly, becouse she is smile all the time. I think that Piter have a lot of hapiness, when she met her. They might create very stable relationship. I gave him advice: „You must take care of her, becouse she is very neat girl”. What do you think aobut it ?
Give my loves to everyone at home.
XYZ
I writting to tell you about Piter’s PETER'S? new girlfriend.
You don’t believe how they met. Last Saturday Piter went to library, becouse he must do reference. By chance she was in library too. They sat at one table and started talking.It turned out that they loves horse both SZYK. He is fall in love with her. All the time Piter talk about her SZYK. Yesterday I met her also SZYK. We bumpED into each other in ___ cinema, becouse they had a date. She is ___ tall and atractive girl. She was dressed elegnat. She have long, blond hair.
I think that she is very wise.
edytowany przez Aaric: 14 lis 2018
She study medicine and have a scholarship. She looks very friendly, becouse she is smile all the time. I think that Piter have a lot of hapiness, when she met her. They might create very stable relationship. I gave him advice: „You must take care of her, becouse she is very neat girl”. What do you think aobut it ?
edytowany przez Aaric: 14 lis 2018

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego