Prośby o sprawdzenie - wątek zbiorczy.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-53 z 53
| następna
Głupio mi już, ale czy mogę jeszcze prosić o sprawdzenie moich tekstów?
----
The Aerosmith band performed in Warsaw. It's my favorite band, so I was unbelievably happy that at the same time I was a visit to my aunt who lives in Warsaw and I can see it.
I went to the concert hall at 7 p.m. At first, I was waiting for about an hour in the queue, but when I came inside I was impressed. Everything was so beautiful. The artists wore fancy clothes that multiply the effect. The concert started at 8 p.m. from the song calls "Crying". Everyone stared clap and many people started headbanging. After the second song the band's leader threw the microphone towards the crowd, everyone was close to getting crazy. Later was more romantic and people during the last song were rocking. At the end of the concert, some people get autographs.
In my opinion, the band looks better than on tv. The good quality speakers, lights, artificial fogs create unforgettable feelings. Furthermore, the concert's organization was perfect and fortunately, nobody was hurt.
If you were at this concert, can you share an opinion on the blog? I really wonder if you agree with me?
----
It will be a chess tournament in my town. It starts on July 1st and you don't need to have the professional rank if you will try it.
I've played chess since primary school. I've taken part in some competitions during secondary school. My best result has been winning a silver medal.
I'm going to play chess on the internet every day to prepare better. Additionally, I have started watching replays played by chess masters and I'm studying openings ,of course, too.
I really want to be a professional player. I'm going to join to big chess club when I start studying in a bigger city. I think it's important to play with various rivals if I want to improve my chess skills. I hope to join the professional league someday.
----
Dziękuję.
There will be...
np
You don't need to be a professional player to enter.
I'm studying openings ,of course, too.???
I'm going to join to big chess club...
'There will be a chess tournament in my town.'
'You don't need to be a professional player to enter.'
'I'm studying chess openings, of course, too.' (czy 'too' jest błędne i nie może być z 'of course'?)
'I'll join to big chess club when I start studying in a bigger city.' (1-st conditional?)
----
Dziękuję.
Pokombinuj gdzie wstawic of course i too (ja bym dal 'also') zeby to zdanie brzmialo lepiej.
Masz inne zdanie z JOIN w tym tekscie. Porownaj ;)
'Additionally, I have started watching replays played by chess masters, of course, and I'm studying also chess openings.'
'I'm going to join a big chess club when I start studying in a bigger city.'
----
Dziękuję.
Myślę, że tak?
replays played = maslo maslane. replays of...
I'm studying also...? I think they talk like that in India.
'Additionally, I have started watching replays of chess masters. Also, I'm studying chess openings.'
----
Dziękuję.
Czy tak będzie dobrze?
Gdzie można, albo jak nauczyć się poprawnie pisać, bym mógł potrenować i mniej zajmować cenny czas? Czy są jakieś programy? Czy jedyny sposób to jednak pisać i ktoś musi to sprawdzić?
Ogladasz replays meczow, prawda? np ...replays of master chess games.

Ja jestem samoukiem i uczylem sie jezyka kiedy Internet a szczegolnie Google był jeszcze w zalążku. Teraz jest bardzo ulatwione ale niestety zeby dobrze opanowac, czas, jakkolwiek cenny, trzeba poświęcić ;-)
edytowany przez Aaric: 10 kwi 2020
Racja, dziękuję. Tak przecież oglądam mistrzów szachowych, a chodzi, że oglądam gry mistrzów szach.
'Additionally, I have started watching replays of master chess games.'
----
Dokładnie tak jest w czasach internetu jest dużo łatwiej, więc tym bardziej mogę podziwiać.
Cóż pozostaje ćwiczyć, ćwiczyć, ćwiczyć...
Czy mogę znów prosić o sprawdzenie i ocenę mojego dzieła? Dziękuję.
----
I was riding on a bike two days ago and suddenly a dog appeared on my way. I tried not to crash but I lost control, fell off, hit a rock and felt the terrible pain in my leg. After a while, I called my father for help. He came for me by car and took me to a hospital.
At first, a doctor examined me and made an x-ray. It showed that my leg is broken. The doctor said that I have to stay in the hospital for some days. He put my leg in a cast, gave me medicines and the pain in my leg was gone away.
At now, I can't walk for long distances and I must use crutches. Have a bath and go to a toilet is difficult too. In other words, I have to stay in bed most of the time.
I so bored so could you be so kind and send me something interesting to read?
----
I very sorry, but it seems your laptop has broken down. I'm not sure what happened, perhaps it worked too long. When I tried to power on nothing happened and the screen stays black.
I called a service engineer and he says the chipset on the motherboard is destroyed and needs replacing and will cost 500zl.
I can pay for the repair, of course, but perhaps you would prefer to buy a new laptop? I could contribute 500zl - what do you think?
I apologize for the trouble and I hope you aren't angry with me
----
I so bored
I very sorry
?
Have a bath and go to a toilet is difficult too.
made an x-ray
'I'm so bored'
'I'm very sorry...'
----
W pierwszym przypadku chciałem wyrazić, że byłem znudzony, ale to zdanie chyba w ogóle przerobię. na samo.-> 'Could you be so kind and send me something interesting to read?'
----
'Also, I have a problem to take a bath and go to the toilet.'
'At first, a doctor examined me and made the leg x-ray.'
----
Mam nadzieję, że teraz dobrze, dziekuję.
Wiem co chciales wyrazic ale dlaczego bezzz 'am'? ;-)
Duzo ludzi mowi 'I have a problem to do sth'. Moim zdaniem jest zle.
Nie bedzie MAKE an x-ray, podobnie jak nie bedzie MAKE a picture. (xray moze byc czasownikiem)
Tu to jakieś zaćmienie umysłu, sam nie wiem dlaczego 'am' opuściłem, albo mi grammarly zmieniło, naprawdę nie wiem, jak to teraz widzę, przecież to S+V+O. Głupota moja.
----
'Also, it's hard for me to take a bath and go to the toilet.'
'At first, a doctor examined me and x-rayed the leg.'
----
Poprawiłem, mam nadzieję iż dobrze? Dziękuję.
Ale sprobuj napisać te zdania tak jak planowałeś tyle że nie 'to take' i nie 'made'.
Ok, więc może tak?
----
'At first, a doctor examined me and did the leg x-ray.' (?)
'Also, I have a problem with taking a bath and going to a toilet.'
took an x ray
'At first, a doctor examined me and took an x-ray.'
----
Dziękuję. :)
first, nie 'at first'

at first - początkowo cos tam, ALEpóźniej - zawsze jest potem nieoczekiwany zwrot akcji
I tried not to crash np TO AVOID IT
gave me SOME medicines and the pain in my leg was gone away
At now np RIGHT NOW
edytowany przez Aaric: 19 kwi 2020
'First, a doctor examined me and took an x-ray.'
'I tried not to avoid it but I lost control, fell off, hit a rock and felt the terrible pain in my leg.'
'He put my leg in a cast, gave me some medicine and the pain in my leg was gone.'
'Right now, I can't walk for long distances and I must use crutches.'
----
A już myślałem, że dobrze mi poszło.
Dziękuję.
Czy moge prosić o sprawdzenie kolejnych moich zmagań? Dziękuję.
----
I'm on a lovely lake in the Tatra mountains. The scenery is spectacular and I think it's the most beautiful place in the world.
The lake is surrounded by hills. The hills are covered by forests. Wild birds fly and sing everywhere. Often roe deers or hares and other wild animals run across meadows.
Furthermore, the weather is perfect too. The sun shines every day, the sky is clear, only sometimes has little fluffy clouds. In the morning I can see light mists over valleys. It's amazing.
I usually spend time swimming in the lake from dawn to twilight. Yesterday I with a couple of friends have a picnic after swimming. We sang and danced together until midnight. Later, we sat around the campfire and told scary stories. It' was great.
----
The demonstration was against building a landfill near the suburbs of town where we live. It was organized by the Green Place association.
During the leader's speech, some man ran in the stage and tried to hit the leader and took him the microphone, but security guards caught a furious man quickly and took him with themselves. I was frightened.
For a while, the leader was shocked and he couldn't speak anything, but some woman gave him a glass of water to drink and soon he got better. Moreover, he spoke safely and brightly until the end of the demonstration.
I think it's important to live in a clean environment and landfills should be built far from towns. What do you think? If you agree with me, please support the Green Place association.
----
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-53 z 53
| następna

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego