Heh I na mnie przyszłaKolej:D-prosze o sprawdzen..

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Wiem, że dużo ale szalenie mi zależy - widać ogromny wkład, EH??:D
Z tego ogromu mogłem walnąc kilka byków o których jestem świadom ale po prostu mogłem nie zauważyć.

DESCRIBE THE COMPANY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP

Since time immemorial, people have always wanted to achieve more and more in order to provide themeselves with both better standard of living and social or economic higher position all over the world. Many different fields of knowledge which have been constantly developing thorought thousands of years are currently giving a considerable amount of possibilities for those who want them to be put into practce. Ideas being thought up by people who grasp them and tools which make those ideas be implemented are the best what one may wishes to come true. Pipe dreams?? I don’t think so. The prospective plans. Not did I think are impossible – I strongly believe they are and therefore I will present my conception of the most successful company I would like to set up sometime in the future.

People say: “Where there is a will there is a way.” However, it wouldn’t be nothing strange in this statement if not the fact that sometimes our noble ends are not noble enough. The most difficult is to get through in the market. Although it is regarded as very hard, it’s not feasible at all. I have always dreamnt about establishing a company that would make me feel professionally fulfilled. Task very much advanced and may seem lofty at first but when to look closer and deeper it’s not as hard as seems. The essentials of forming a successful company are a good ahead-looking plan, determination, leadership and fundamental budget (money). The situation in Polish markets is extremely severe for sole proprietorships, so it is advisable to set up a partnership or even thinking bigger to set up a public limited company.

While many companies make significant effort in highlighting their core values to both employees and outsiders, they often give minimal tangible support to these values. It's not uncommon for a company's stated core values to be very different from those that are actually practiced by the employees. This was most definitely not the case in this case. The consistency of the message throughout management was remarkable: they don't merely espouse the values, they live them. The message gets through to management and employees via an effective incentive/reward structure and the strong example of leadership by top management. Taking into consideration above I will tell you what my company did leading by the role model of CEO. Following the example set by the CEO, the company values the creativity and development of all employees contributes mostly to the company's environment nurtures rebels--individuals who stand up and take calculated risks. They also make a great effort to encourage proactive efforts and to take great care to not place blame upon individuals if there is failure. Instead, management strives to assess the reasons for failure and incorporate the lessons learned into a collective corporate memory. Several people indicated that this willingness to not lay blame creates an environment that fosters ideas and innovation while maintaining a focus on a strong business model. The drive to constantly innovate product and process technology is strongly visible. All managers understand the direct connection between the company's position as a technology leader and the ability to maintain their business model. This trait can be traced directly back to the company's founder-an inventor with a unique grasp of the need to invent within the business environment. There can be little doubt that they realize management serves as a support role for engineering and research, development and manufacturing. Yet these technical groups also have a strong understanding of the need to develop products that both delight the customer and fit within the high-volume automotive industry paradigm. They also understand that quality is a required element. A corporate mantra heard often at the company is like "Make a product that you would want on your car." The company reinforces these core principles through a reward system that includes bonuses for both teams and individuals (incentive plans – those who sell more than it’s required get beer or wine) for successful projects-- directly connecting the good performance to the reward.

Needless to say, leadership is one of the main point when setting up a comapny. In my case the leadership skills such as responsibility, coping with difficult matters when they appeared, strong mind, assertiveness, unbiasad decisions as well as good example to follow by employees gave my company the go-ahead. It is obvious that leadership takes many forms. Two contrasting models have received a bit of attention in my automotive industry recently. In one camp there is the strong, hard-driving, control-oriented leader. In the other is the strong mentor, with leadership skills--much like at the company I visited. As the industry becomes ever complex, and the big companies become bigger, it may be increasingly difficult for one individual, no matter how driven, to competently handle all the challenges. Paradoxically, the hard driving executive that controls a fiefdom may increase his job security, while the leader that works to coach and mentor his top executives may greatly increase his chances of getting replaced. In some instances, the strong dominant leader may have rid the company of any potential heirs to the positions, but the mentor may have prepared a number of individuals for leadership.

Concludingly, I would like to brief the main points to be considered for potential founders of comapnies. I hope that these tips will help you become as sucessfull as I am now as a CEO of automotive company.
When starting a business, you should stick to what you know. You have the chance to follow something that really interests you, or something in which you can develop an interest. Being stuck in a job in which your only focus is the pay packet at the end of the month can be spirit sapping. Becoming an entrepreneur gives you the chance to choose your business focus and if you can identify a gap in the market, you may be able to turn a hobby into a profitable enterprise. Be careful, however, to avoid pursuing a business idea simply because it appeals to you. Think about your market - the people you are going to be selling to. If you conduct thorough market research you will be able to get a feel for the likely interest that your idea will generate. If the response is negative, it may be worth thinking again. Starting a business affords you the opportunity to do things your way. You won’t have to answer to anyone but yourself, apart from the taxman of course, and you can manage your own time. If you have immovable commitments you can work around them and, rather than lining the pockets of others, you could look forward to the sense of achievement as your business thrives and begins to grow. Nevertheless, self-motivation is key and if you don’t have it you could be your own worst enemy. If you lose focus your business could suffer. You may be able to choose your own hours, but this doesn’t mean taking frequent holidays. Remember, you will only get a lot out of the business if you put a lot into it. Starting your own firm should help do away with those long, mundane days. You are likely to find that running your own firm will keep you busy and on your toes. With so much to think about, from suppliers to sales initiatives, money management to marketing strategies, there may never be a dull moment. You will need to be on the ball to keep up with changes in legislation, to make sure that your accounts are in order while running and managing the business. All these things will fill up your time and you may find that you work long hours and weekends at the beginning. To avoid being overworked, organisation is paramount. The last issue, which I regard as the most crucial and overriding one is being creative. Starting a business for the first time is always a steep learning curve. If you go it alone you will have to take on a number of different roles. You will need to develop your business plan, become marketing manager and, if you don’t seek outside help, produce accounts with forecasts in order to secure funding. You should, however, look at this as a welcome challenge - a chance to be creative and put your own ideas into practice. There are no guarantees of success, but try to use this element of risk to motivate yourself - it will be your venture so the work you put in will be for you alone. Yet, being a first-time entrepreneur is hard work and it takes a range of skills to succeed. Don’t be afraid to seek help with those aspects in which you might lack experience and even get to know with many organisations that might be able to assist you with finding a proper direction, which, if only wisely used may turn out to be a great headway towards your career.

MACIE U MNIE WIELKEIGO GRANDA:D

THNX A MILION!!
Merix
Kochanie, chyba wiesz, ze dla nikogo innego bym tego nie robila -
...to provide 'themeselves' (popraw) with both A better standard of
living and social or economic higher positionS 'all over the world' (tego nie rozumie - czy ludzie na calym swiecie, czy chcieli tego na calym swiecie)
..been constantly developing 'thorought' (popraw) thousands of years are
...'practce' (popraw). Ideas being thought up by people who grasp them and tools
which make those ideas be implemented are the best 'what' (nie what, cos innego) one may 'wishes' (jak 'one' to 'wish') to come true.
'Not did I think are impossible' (tego nie rozumie)
However, 'it wouldn't be nothing' (lepiej there wouldn't be anything) strange in this statement...
The most difficult (ale co? nie piszesz) is to get through in the market. Although it is regarded as very hard, 'it's not' (czy to masz na mysli?) feasible at all. I have always 'dreamnt' (popraw) about establishing a
company ...
Task very much advanced (cos tu nie tak, cos brakuje) and may seem lofty at first but when 'to' (NIE, 'you) look closer and deeper it's not as hard as IT seems.
..successful company are a good 'ahead-looking' (lloking ahead) plan.., fundamental budget (money) (moznba tez financial resources).
...so it is advisable to set up a partnership or even (przecinek)thinking bigger to set up a public limited company.
This was most definitely not the case in this case.(niewiem o co tu chodzi?) ...Taking into consideration (the, albo all of the) above I will tell you what my company did 'leading by' the role model of THE CEO.
...all employees contributes mostly to the company's environment (przecinek)nurtures rebels--individuals who stand up and take calculated risks. ...
...care to not place blame upon individuals if there is 'A' failure. Instead,
THE management strives to assess the reasons for THE failure and incorporate
the lessons learned into a collective corporate memory.
Several people indicated that this willingness 'to not' (NIE, zla kolejnosc slow NOT TO) lay blame creates...
There can be little doubt that they realize THAT THE management serves as a support role for engineering and research...
A corporate mantra 'heard often' (OFTEN HEARD) at the company is 'like' (po co to 'like?)
...(incentive plans - those who sell more than 'it's' (czy nie lepiej 'is?) required get beer or wine)
...when setting up a 'comapny' (popraw).
...Paradoxically, the hard driving executive that controls a 'fiefdom' (znajdz inne slowo) may increase his job security...
...for potential founders of 'comapnies' (popraw). I hope that these tips will help you TO become as sucessfull...
...if you can identify a gap (mozna tez a niche) in the market...
...Nevertheless, self-motivation is THE key and if you don't have it...
If you lose THE focus your business could suffer.
..your time and you may find that (jabym to tutaj dala..at the begiining) you work long hours and weekends at the beginning.
Wielkie dzięki

w kilku przypadkach sie nie zgodze

większość poprawie

Understatements to moja specjalność:D

Thx Darling for your time.

Due to the yesterday's huricane I'm "internetless" for a while.
This message is from my uncle's computer.
I'll speak to you via Skype as soon as I get the Internet back.
I'm back in the UK on Tuesday.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Inne