może ktoś sprawdzić!?BARDZO PROSZĘ O POMOC!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mobile phone is a little thing which was invented about fifty years ago. First model was really huge and people must carry it in special bags. Then moblie phone served to made a call only, but just then it was really novelty device. Nowadays attitudeto mobile phone much change. At prestent that well-known thing is quite different. Now with the aid of mobile phone we can contact with whole world. We can call to somebody, write sms and be in tuch by internet, which is in this small thing.Size can be different but generally wideness isn’t larger than pack of cigarettes. With the aid of mobile phone we can takes a photos, makes some films and do much different things.
There a lot of adventages from use a mobile phone, but there are disadventages too. For example sometimes phone can ring just then when we don’t want it and it pulls really wrongdoing radiation which are not god for our health.
All in all I can’t imagine life without mobile phone and I thing each of us which use that widespread thing is addicted but sometimes we must switch it on and forget about all trubles and tribulations.
*A* mobile phone is a little thing which was invented about fifty years ago. *The* first model was really huge and people *had to* carry it in special bags.

*At that time* mobile *phones* served to made a call only, but just then it was really novelty device .

Moja wersja: At that time mobile phones served only one purpose, that is making telephone calls.
Nowadays *our* attitude to *a* mobile phone *are* much change*d*. +The present-day device+ is quite different. Now with the aid of *a* mobile phone we can contact *-x-* whole world. We can call *-x-* somebody *up*, write *an* sms and +communicate over+ *the* Internet, which +also can be accessed through some of the phones+. *The* size can be different but, generally, *the width is no bigger* than *that of*
witam!

chciałabym bardzo podziękować, ze pomoc, no i za końcową szczerość. naprawdę mam probem z pisaniem dłuższych tekstów w jezyku amgielskim, jeżeli chodzi o polski jest zupelnie inaczej, ale myślę, że nie muszę Ci tego udawadniać :)

jeszcze raz dziękuję.pozdrawiam :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Nauka języka