krótkie do spr. !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć !
Prosze o poprawe:

Sorry for I haven't written a long time but it was gone a bit of things down, which took my time. Above all I want to thank you for the money on the plot. The formality are toast and both ("strony" - nie wiem jak to napisac zeby nie wyszło że kartki czy strony w książce..) are satisfied. We are very thankful for that „green garden” for us. In December I passed yearly exams in my school. I have been learnt a lot of. Additionally my computer broke down and the hard disk was changed. My mum for four day’s must have been in the hospital. At the first day on the month she must go to the hospital to take a special vaccine, which she couldn’t take at home. That’ll be to the April. So I have the “home duty”.. We spent our Christmas very calmly watching TV. At Christmas eve we went on the mass – “shepherdess”. It a very ceremonial and beautiful mass. The weather is very autumnal. It’s raining and it’s quite warmly. We go for a wolk. New Yearl brought in Poland a lot of raises. A petrol, the water, gas, current, drugs, rent for the flat... But to the stipends or rentes wasn’t added.

To bardzo ważne ! Nie korzystam z translatora !
Dziękuję i pozdrawiam !!
swweet
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Przeciez widac, ze tutaj translator byl w ruchu -
np....I have been learnt a lot of.
...At Christmas eve we went on the mass - “shepherdess"
...New Year brought in Poland a lot of raises. A petrol, the water, gas, current, drugs, rent for the flat...
+I'm+ sorry +that+ I haven't written *for* a long time but +there were quite a few+ things +going on+, +and I just had no+ time. Above all*,* I want to thank you for the money *for* the plot. The formalit*ies* are !toast and both *parties* are satisfied. We are very thankful for that +new+ "green garden" +of ours+. In December I passed *the* yearly exams in my school. I +spent a lot of time studying+. Additionally*,* my computer broke down and the hard disk +had to be replaced+. My mum +needed to go to a hospital for four days+.

---w tym fragm. nie wiem, o co chodzi--
On the first day on the month she must go to the hospital to take a special vaccine, which she couldn't take at home. That'll be to the April.
--- ---

So*,* I *will* have “home duties".. We spent our Christmas very +peacefully, mostly on+ watching +television+. At Christmas *Eve* we went on the mass - +the "shepherds' mass+
*On Christmas Eve...*
Pasterka to 'Midnight Mass'
Dzięki, Terry. Powinienem był to sprawdzić. Wprawdzie, o ile dobrze rozumiem, to miała być próba oddania polskiego "lokalnego kolorytu", ale z pewnością trzeba było skorzystać z istniejącego już odpowiednika. Nawet nie pomyślałem, że pasterka to nie polskia specjalność. I pomysleć, że nie mam się za szowinstę :)
"Przeciez widac, ze tutaj translator byl w ruchu"

I tutaj jesteś terri w błędzie, momo że bardzo Cię szanuję i podziwiam za angielski..

Ja nawet nie mam translatora na komputerze bo 3tyg temu zepsuł mi sie komputer i teraz nie mam na nim prawie nic.. :(
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa