proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I would like to describe unusal person. Person which gone throug big change. She is name Maria Kowalska and she is my neighbour. I didn't like her but I grow find of take her. She is 55 years old and live alone. She has 2 kids but they live in another city. Now, she is lovely and cheerful person. I met her when I moved in this city, 6 years ago.
She is not look one's age. Ms Kowalski is tall and slim. She has straight and long brown hair which always tie up one's a bun. She has big, green and patience eyes. Ms. Kowalski was awful person. Each every time I saw her I step aside. She was very nervous but now she is another person.It all started began when her husband dead. She hated it when people pitied. When we moved to this place. I deceide to try Change her. She seemed person. I have started to tell her ''good morning'' and embarked in dissccusin. That all acted. Ms Kowalski oppened on other people. She is move happy than once...Her determination and patience was very useful to change.
Now, I've got very nice neighbour as the same floor.She treat me as one's daughter. That good for me and her.I think people could be change with help other people..
I would like to describe AN unusal person. A person 'which' (which kiedy mowimy o rzeczach ale 'who' kiedy o ludziach) HAS gone througH A big change. 'She is' (napisalas ona jest imie - a powinno byc Her name-jej imie) IS Maria Kowalska and she is my neighbour. I didn't like her but I 'grow' (grEW - czas przeszly) 'find of take her' (tego nie rozumiem). She is 55 years old and liveS
(3 os l. poj -dodajemy 's')alone. She has 2 'kids' (nie, lepiej children) but they live in another city. Now, she is A lovely and A cheerful person. I met her when I moved inTO this city,(bez przecinka) 6 years ago.
She 'is not' (nie, does not) look 'one's' (nie, nie - dlaczego nie piszesz her?)age. She has 'straight and long' (lepiej long and straight) brown hair which SHE always tieS up 'one's' (co to z tym one?) IN a bun. She has
big, green and 'patience' (z tym sie nigdy nie spotkalam) eyes. Ms. Kowalski was AN awful person. 'Each every time' (albo jedno albo drugie, ale nie obydwa - each, every) I saw her I stepPED aside. She was very nervous but now she is
another person.It all 'started began' (ale started i began to znacza to samo - albo jedno albo drugie) when her husband 'dead' (DIED). She hated it when people pitied HER. 'When we moved to this place' (to zdanie nie ma sensu - prosze dokonczyc). I decIDED to try TO change her. 'She seemed person' (co to znaczy?). I 'have' (bez have) started to 'tell her' (nie, lepiej 'say')'Good
Morning' and embarked in 'dissccusin' (co to? discussions). 'That all' (nie, all that acted ON HER. Ms Kowalski 'oppened' (OPENNED) TO other people. She is 'move happy than once' (nie rozumiem)..Her determination and patience was very useful 'to change' (chyba for a change).
Now, I've got very nice neighbour 'as the same floor' (chyba ON THE ..).She treatS me as 'one's' (co to z tym ONE - nie uzywaj tego, bo zle to uzywasz) HER daughter. That IS good for me and FOR her. I think people could 'be' (po co to 'be?) change with THE help OF other people.
dzięki wielki terri :)

« 

Studia za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia