Pomoc- sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo bym prosiła o pomoc w sprawdzeniu tekstu, będe bardzo wdzieczna.

Most of the people have some siblings. Somebody has got more, other have less. They often ask themselves question is happiness or trouble. There are many advantages and not less disadvantages. I would like to prove that everyone should have some siblings.

I would like to consider some disadvantages. In my opinion siblings
disturb your calm. You must have a lot of patience. Apart from that If you have younger sister or brother you ought to take care of your siblings. Finally their behaviour cause many disagreement and quarrels

However, there are also a number of advantages to have brother and sister. On one hand they can help you if you have some problems. Your talk about feelings and help one another. On the other hand when you have arguments with parents siblings take your side. What is more your spend time together and have a lot of fun with common friends.

Having considered both pros and cons occupation siblings is subservient. Although they cause a little trouble everybody needs brother or sister. I reckon possess one sister or brother is the best solution.

One day I won in lottery a lot of money. This was supposed to be a normal day. The sun was shining, no clouds, normal day in spring. It was the first day of new life. My dreams might come true.

My friends had never been in Brasil. I didn’t suppose that would go there either. So I decided visit this country. I took my boyfriend, quitted the school and left Poland. I was traveling 40 days by motorbike. I met a lot of interesting people, learnt new culture and took many original photographs. We decided to spend a few days in small village where Maestro Fundzi taught people capoeira. I practiced it in Poland so I was in seventh heaven when he submitted me it too. I was meditating, looked inside my mind ant practice capoeira. It was amazing experience. After 40 days we went to another village in opposite side of Brasil. I met interesting people who became my friends. They loved salsa as I did, so we were dancing as much as it was possible. I forgot about all problems of my life.

Brasil is the kingdom of capoeira and salsa so I had all what I needed to be happiness. All good things come to an end. My journey finished. I had to come to reality. I always will have this trip in my mind.

Pozdrawiam :)
1. Most 'of the' (jabym tego 'of the' nie uzyla) people have some siblings. Somebody has got more, otherS have less. They often ask themselves THE question OF WHETHER THIS is happiness or trouble.
There are many advantages and 'not less' (cos tu nie tak) disadvantages. I would like to 'prove' (zle slowo - lepiej 'argue') that everyone should have some siblings.
Apart from that if you have 'A' younger sister or brother you 'ought to' (lepiej you very often take) take care of your siblings. Finally their behaviour causeS many 'disagreement' (co tylko jednego czy wiecej wtedy disagreementS) and quarrels
However, there are also a number of advantages 'to have' (NIE - in having) 'A' brother and 'A' sister. On THE one hand...
'Your' (nie, nie - 'you can') talk about YOUR feelings and help one another. On the other hand when you have arguments with YOUR parents THE siblings take your side. What is more 'your' (dlaczego piszesz 'your'- sprawdz co to znaczy) YOU CAN spend time together and have a lot of fun with 'common' (nie, znajdz inne slowo) friends.
Having considered both 'pros and cons' (nie to jest skrot - ale czego lepiej advantages and disadvantages) 'occupation' (co?) siblings is 'subservient' (nie, zle slowo). Although they cause a little trouble everybody needs
'A' brother or sister. I reckon TO 'possess' (tutaj slowo powinno byc 'have' nikt nikogo nie moze 'possess') one sister or brother is the best solution.
2. One day I won 'in lottery a lot of money' (zla kolejnosc slow - lot of money ON the lottery).
My friends had never been TO Brasil. I 'didn't' (nie, 'never') supposeD that 'I'would go there either. So I decided TO visit this country. I took my boyfriend, 'quitted' (nie, nie slowo jest quit) 'the' (bez the) school and left Poland. 'I was travelLing' (Lepiej I travelled for 40 days by ..) 40 days by motorbike. We decided to spend a few days in 'A' small village where Maestro Fundzi taught people capoeira. I practiced it in Poland so I was in seventh heaven when 'he submitted me it too' (cos tu nie tak). I was meditating, looked inside my mind anD practiceD capoeira. It was 'AN' amazing experience. After 40 days we went to another village ON THE opposite side of Brasil.
I forgot about all THE problems of my life.
Brasil is the kingdom of capoeira and salsa so I had all 'what' (nie, that) I needed to be 'happiness' (nie, tutaj 'happy'). HOWEVER< all good things come to an end. I had to come BACK to reality. I 'always will' (zla kolejnosc slow - I will always...) have this trip in my mind.
dzieki wielkie, prosilabym jeszcze o sprawdzenie takiego krotkiego :) :
Flooding warning
Flooding is expected the day after tommorow. Expected water height is 25 meters. Roads will be restricted only for the military and outgoing traffic.
Evacuation informations
Evacuation buses leave at 6 am form CK Zamek and Town Hall. Take only necessites. Ambulance will transport the elders. Please move your valuables upstars.
Acommodation will be provided in a school in Komorniki. Volunteers are registed to arrest with barricade buildings.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Brak wkładu własnego