Kultura fast-food a slow-food - proszę o spr.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Uprzejmie proszę o sprawdzenie tego wypracowania. Ile około punktów mógłbym uzyskać na maturze rozszerzonej?
Pozdrawiam!

Kultura fast-food a kultura slow-food.

In the late 80’s in USA were created a new kind of restaurants – fast-food bars. A lot of people became fascinated by buying dishes and eating them without much ado. Nowadays many people consider it to have been one of the biggest defeats of modern world, and suggest eating in slow-food restaurants. Let’s take a closer look at this matter.
Fast-food culture offers meals in a specific way. Customers do not have to wait very long for what they have ordered. Nor do they have to be dressed in formal clothes. Thus people who live in a rush – businessmen or students enjoy eating in fast-food bars the most. It is also true that the dishes served there are much cheaper than the ones you get in conventional restaurants. What is more, those bars are situated everywhere in the most convenient places, such as in main streets, railway stations, shopping centres or a spot just round the corner. Unfortunately apart from all the good aspects of fast food there are also many which are not that fine. The dishes are unhealthy. They are not fresh and a lot of them are genetically modified, which is a significant disadvantage for a number of potential customers. In fact fast-food is not very tasty.
Slow-food restaurants have been being squeezed out by modern culture for the last few decades, but they have survived and now they are rebuilding their past splendour. The food that is prepared in this kind of restaurants is nearly always of very high quality. We can order some very specific dishes here, and we have the awareness that they are made of fresh ingredients. In a good traditional restaurant there is nice music that we can listen to while eating. Therefore slow-food culture is not only the food we have – it is also the way in which we spend time with other people in the great atmosphere offered by the place itself. Slow-food is expensive, though we also have to wait long for the ordered meals and we have to use cutlery. There are no take away dishes either.
All in all, both the cultures I have reviewed are completely different. It is not for me to say which of them is better because each of them might turn out to be the more appropriate one in a particular situation. I only think that everyone should try out both of them so as to have opportunity to experience: fast modernity as well as traditional magnificence.
Mysle, ze na slow-food lepiej uzyc 'traditional',
In the late 80's in THE USA 'were created a new kind of restaurants' (zla kolejnosc slow - (a new kinds of restaurants were created) - fast-food bars. A 'lot of' (to troche kolok - lepiej many) people became fascinated by (brakuje przez co? -the bars) buying dishes and eating them without 'much ado' (znajdz inne slowa - tutaj nie pasuja). Nowadays many people consider 'it' (moze lepiej 'this') to have been one..
...everywhere in the most convenient places, such as in THE main streets,
The dishes 'are' (are - moze lepiej - 'considered to be') unhealthy.
In fact fast-food is not very tasty (chociaz sama w to wierze, ale duzo ludzi to lubi i mysla ze 'fast-food jest tasty')
..The food that is prepared in thESE (l. mnoga - restaurants) kindS of restaurants
Therefore slow-food culture 'is' (moze lepiej offers)not only the food ..
Slow-food is expensive, 'though' (cos mi to tutaj nie pasuje) we also have to wait long for the ordered meals..It is not 'for me to say' (tak, dobrze, ale pisajac wczesniej widac bylo twoje podejscie 'fast food is not tasty','dishes are unhealthy', dlatego piszac trzeba byc 'objective') which ONE of them is better because ..
Ale praca jest dobra.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Nauka języka