Proszę o szybkie sprawdzenie. B.mi zalezy!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat listu jest taki, zeby napisac do pen-friend'a z USA o swoim kraju : zakupy, TV, jedzenie itd.

Dear Claudia,
Thanks for your letter. It was nice to hear from you. I'm sorry I haven't answered earlier but I was really busy with my school.
Anyway, you asked me about life on my country. So I think it's pretty dull but undoubtedly Poland can also praise some things.
I'm sure our food is less fat than yours and what's more, it is very tasty! Just look at people living in your country. I don't have you in mind but the majority of them are extremely padded, aren't they? So if your friend complains about overweight, suggest her to visit Poland.
As for TV - it's quite good. Maybe there aren't thousands of channels but you can find some interesing soap opera or film.
I'm always sounding off about Polish entertainment! Rarely you can meet somebody out by nigdht. Discos and pubs are opened from 9 to 2 p.m. It's somenting unthinkable! After all, life starts after midnight!
Recently, Poland invests in department stores. Therefore shopping is more pleasant and available. There are many foreign shops and you can fell like a star trying on all this clothes!
Poland is fantastic for sightseeing. We have a lot of remarkable places where you may see many magnificient monuments. Particularly, I recommend you to visit Cracow and Warsaw.
Anyway, there's lots more to write about Poland but it is necessary to see it to feel climate of this East country.
That's all for now. Write soon.

Love,
Annie

Proszę o poprawę. Przecinki też. :(
Dear Claudia,
Thanks for your letter. It was nice to hear from you. I'm sorry I haven't answered earlier but I was really busy with my school.
Anyway, you asked me about life IN my country. So (BEZ So) I think it's pretty dull but undoubtedly Poland can also BOAST OF some things.
I'm sure our food CONTAINS less fat than yours and what's more, it is very tasty! Just look at THE people living in your country. I don't MEAN YOU but the majority of them IS extremely padded (lepiej brzmi OBESE - to jest grzeczniejsza forma), ISN'T IT? So if your friend complains OF overweight, YOU SHOULD suggest visitING Poland.
As FAR AS TV IS CONCERNED- it's quite good. Maybe there aren't thousands of channels but you can find some interesing soap operaS or filmS.
I'm always DISSATISFIED WITH Polish entertainment! Rarely CAN you meet somebody out by night. Discos and pubs are opened from 9 to 2 p.m. It's someTHing unthinkable! After all, life starts after midnight!
Recently, Poland HAS investED in department stores. Therefore, shopping is more pleasant and CONVENIENT. There are many foreign shops and you can fEEl like a star trying on all thESE clothes!
Poland is fantastic for sightseeing. We have a lot of remarkable places where you CAN see many magnificient monuments. Particularly, I recommend you to visit Cracow and Warsaw.
Anyway, there's lots more to write about Poland but it is necessary to see it IN ORDER to feel THE ATMOSPHERE of this East country.
That's all for now. Write soon.
THE life in my country (sorki, dopisz tam!)
"the majority of them ARE ..., AREN'T THEY" bylo duzo lepiej

A na przyszlosc stanowczo prosimy nie siac tym samym tekstem po wszystkich tematach!
to bylo do mnie czy do autorki listu? Bo nie bardzo jaze
No przepraszam, do ani1991 oczywiscie, ktora ten list wrzucila bodaj w 6 miejscach.

Pozdrawiam,
vindex
do autorki zapewne, bo sieje... po wszystkich tematach. ;-))
właśnie się zorientowałam!!!! chyba jakaś bardzo zdesperowana:)))
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie