Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie - report

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o sparawdzenie report(poziom fce)i ewentualne ocenienie czy fajne itd., z góry dziękuję:
The school where you study English has decided to spend some money on either buying more computers or improving the library. You have been asked to write a report for the school director describing the benefits to the school of both these things, and saying which one you thunk should be chosen and why.

New School's improvements
Introduction
The aim of this report is to consider which is the best way to make our English language school greater: buy more computers or improve the library. I wanted to look at this two ideas more objective, so I asked some of the students to give their opinions.
Buying more comuters
Some people seem to feel that new computers would give them perfect opportunity to learn:
- writing
- vocabulary using programs which are absolutely more effective than learning by heart
- playing english games and having fun.
Meanwhile other students think computer isn't a good way to study.
Improving the library
Most of the pupils preferred this suggestion, giving the following reasons:
- newer books would encourage students to learn and read in the original
- up-to-date dictionaries would help
- bigger library with modern equipment would give school chance to make money on it
- readingroom - quiet place would be great for everyone
Recommendations
Both ideas seem to have advantages and drawbacks but improving library would be preferable. School would have happier and hushed students. I'd therefore recommend it.
bardzo prosze
...to make our English language school 'greater' (nie, lepiej uzyj 'better'): I wanted to look at 'this'(this to tutaj l.poj a ideas to l.mnoga) 'two' ideas more objectiveLY, so I asked some of the students to give ME their opinions.
...comPuters
Some people seem to feel that new computers would give them A/THE perfect
opportunity to learn:
- writing SKILLS (nie tyle writing co typing skills)
- vocabulary using programs which are 'absolutely' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) more effective than learning THINGS OFF by heart
Meanwhile other students 'think' THOUGHT THAT A computer isn't a good way (mozna tez method) to (mozna dodac extend their) study
- newer books would encourage students to 'learn and read' (zla kol slow - read and learn...) in (moze lepiej from) the original (texts)
- up-to-date dictionaries would help (np jak?)
- bigger library with modern equipment would give THE school A chance to
'make money on it' (to jest kolokw-inaczej moze 'improve its financial position by lettings')
- readingroom - 'A' quiet place would be 'great' (to znaczy?) for everyone
Both THESE ideas seem to have advantages and (mozna tez as well as) drawbacks but improving THE library would be preferable. School would have happier and 'hushed' (nie, tutaj inne slowo) students.
Dzięki bardzo... Pozdrawiam!

« 

Studia językowe

»

Praca za granicą