prosze o sprawdzenie kilku zdan

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
temat: popularne dyscypliny sportu w Polsce

I think in Polen the most popular sport is football. Youth in school and children in yard play football. Since a short time in Polen popular become ski jump, swimming and handball.
Sport is very important in our life. We spend a lot of time on learning, working, watching TV, and using computers. Sometimes we feel bad, tired and often we live in stress. Then we need sport.
In polen sport become more popular, more and more people starting interesting sport. When polish sportsman start win in championship in handball all country begin interesting this sports.
I think in 'Polen' (sprawdz jak sie pisze Polska po ang) the most popular sport is football. Youth in schoolS and children in THE yard play football.
'Since a short time' (lepsze slowo 'recently') in 'Polen' 'popular become ski jump, swimming and handball' (lepiej daj HAVE BECOME 'popular' na koncu)
..tired and often we live UNDER stress.
In 'polen' (sprawdz) sport HAS become more popular, AND more and more people ARE starting TO BE interestED IN sport. When Polish sportsman startED winNING THE championship in handball, all country beGAN TO BE interested IN this sport.
I think that the most popular sport in POLAND (uczysz się niemieckiego?) is football.A lot of youth at school and children in the yard play this fascinating sport.In Poland have recently become really polpular ski jumping, swimming and playing handball.
DRUGI AKAPIT JEST NIE NA TEMAT;((((
Sport is very important in our life. We spend a lot of time on
learning, working, watching TV, and using computers. Sometimes we feel
bad, tired and often we live in stress. Then we need sport.
TRZECI MUSISZ ROZBUDOWAĆ;)))
In Poland more and more people start to train a lot. The main reason is popularity of polish sportsmen, especially when they won the championship.

Masz małe problemy ze składnią zdania;)))
wielkie dzieki. Mieszkam w Niemczech moze stad ten blad

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie