prosze o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o spr conditionals 2 i 3 mam jutro z tego spr:(
1) If I (have) had enough money, I (backpack) backpacked around Europe. But
I am broke.
2) If I (have) had had enough money in my twenties, I (backpack) would have backpacked around Europe. But I was broke.
3) She would have been here earlier if she(miss, not) wouldn't missed the train.
4) Thank you for helping me study. If you hadn't tutored me, I (fail)would failed the test.
5) If I exercised more, I(be) will be much more fit and I(have not) hadn't so many health problems.
6) It's too bad Frank isn't with us. If he (be)was here, he (can, translate) could translate the letter.
7) Stop asking me what Joe bought you for your birthday. Even if I (know) knew what he bought you, I (tell not) wouldn't tell you.
8) My business trip to California was only two days. If the trip (be) had been longer, I (visit) would have visited my friends in LA
9) I'm sorry I didn't know you were alergic to chocolate. If I (know) had known, I (make) would have made you a vanilia cake.
10) Did you hear that Jane won 2000 in LA, and she used the money to buy a new washing machine and drier? How boring! If I (win) won that much money, I (go) would go to Tahiti.
11) Sally's alarm didn't go off, and she was almost late to the interview. If she (arrive) had arrived late. she( might, not , get) might not have got the job.
12) Penny's baby daughter almost drank some of the furniture polish which was sitting on the cofee table. If she(drink, actually) had drunk actually the polish, she(could, get) could have got sick.
13) If I (can,go) could go anywhere in the world, I (go) would go to Egypt to see the pyramids.
1. ...I WOULD backpack...
2. ok
3. ...wouldn't HAVE missed...
4. ...would HAVE failed...
5. ...WOULD be much...WOULDN'T have so...
6. ok
7. ok
8. ok
9. ok
10. ...HAD won that...would HAVE gone...
11. ok
12. ...had ACTUALLY drunk...
13. ok