prosze o sprawdzenie ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
bede wdzieczna, jesli ktos by mogl przejrzeć ten tekst ;)

Three important moments in your life when something happened for the first time.
My whole life has been full of various, valid moments. however I recall some of facts more emotionally. The firs exciting moment was the graduation from the university. My rector made a statement and said that he was proud of his students and their achievements. he gave us certificates and then I felt for the first time in my life a true satisfaction and happiness. Although I was worry a bit worry about the future and the fact that a serious life began/was upon me. The anxiety had been lasting not so long, because after the graduation I found my the first job in the office. It was real great and exciting, because then I met a lot of new people and gained an unique experience, which helped me in my subsequent occupations. The last moving moment in my life was my wedding, because than my dream came true and I realised that finally I found the men, who would love me, protect and care of me forever. These mentioned facts were for sure the important turning points in the past and what’s more – happened the first and probably last time in my life.

Chocolate is my passion – what is yours?
Each of us has a various hobbies and passions. I have a deep affection for reading books. I like reading all sorts of books but my favourite ones are thrillers, because the atmosphere and the plot of these kinds of novels suit me best. The pace of a good thriller is always as each problem resolved the next one emerges. I love “black and white” characters and tales of mystery and suspense. Ma favourite author is Stephen King, the only writer, who is able to horrify me to such an extent that I can’t fall asleep. All in all, books are an integral part of my life. The broaden my mind an are an important source of information and knowledge about the world. They may replace my friends and thanks to books I sometimes forget about my loneliness and struggles. Furthermore, they help me to escape from the real world info fiction and forget about everyday problems and stresses. I’m fond of reading books and what may sound funny, I love arouses the same passion to reading among my friends.

Big Ben and Tower of London in Great Britain. What about Poland.

As far as I am concerned there are a lot of popular places in Poland, but for me the Old Town and Park Łazienkowski in Warsaw are the most characteristic and undeniably the most attractive areas in Poland. The Old Town is one of the most picturesque places in Warsaw. Visiting the Barbican or the Royal Castle or the Market Square with famous museums and many churches can help us to get to know the most important facts of Polish history. Apart from that, we can visit various shops, cafes, old but decorative houses which can not be found in other cities in Europa.
The second area, one of the most impressive places in Warsaw is the Lazienki Park. There is the Lazienki Palace on the Water where kings used to spend summers, an amphitheatre on the water and a number of smaller buildings. In Lazienki Park take place Chopin concerts at his monument. Then a lot of people gather there to get together and listen to the masterpiece of Chopen.
To my mind, the Old Town and Łazienki Park would be the best places to visit in Poland, because they provide a spectacular, unforgettable atmosphere, which let people relax, get to know Polish history and culture.

Poland in 2050.
I hope that within over forty years Poland will become a well-known and respected European country. The distance between countries of Centre-East Europe and western countries will be smaller. There won’t be any borders in Europe and the European Union will be a one body, similar to the United States. It would be great if there were no problem of poverty and unemployment in Poland and if the standard of living was similar in all European countries. I think also that Poland will play a significant role in the world, because we have a great number of talented people. Polish education, which is on high level, will cause that Polish engineers, IT workers and managers will be one of the most valuable. I am sure that Poland can use its potential properly and use it for its further development.

Kinds of movies I dislike.
To be honest I really like watching movies. I watch a lot of different kinds, but as most of people I have some kinds of films that I like and some that I dislike. I really dislike watching horrors. I am getting scared easily and after a while such a film is not a pleasure for me any more. The worst horrors are these about people who are mentally disabled and stopped their treatment, because it is easy to believe in such a story. I’m a bit less scared watching horrors about ghosts or aliens because I know that they don’t exist, but still I am usually frightened after the first scene. The effect is even bigger when I’m watching a horror in a cinema because it is dark there. What’s more the 3D sound makes you feel as if you were part of the film… and that’s horrible for me.
przejrzalam - powiem co widze, pierwsze 2 byly pisane przez jedna osobe, a ostatnie 3 przez inna. Ktore ty pisalas?
2 moja siostra i 3 ja
aha, i dwa ostanie byly pisane przez siostre, a nie dwa pierwsze ;]
The firs exciting moment was 'the' MY graduation from 'the' (bez the) university. My rector made a statement and said that he was VERY proud of ... ...
...my life 'a' (moze lepiej bez 'a') true satisfaction and happiness. Although I was 'worry' (tutaj czasow - WORRIED) a bit 'worry' (niepotr) about the
future and the fact that a serious PART OF MY life WAS ABOUT TO begIN.
The anxiety 'had been lasting' (nie - DID NOT LAST) 'not so'(niepotrz tutaj VERY) long, because after the graduation I found my 'the' (niepotrz) first job in 'the' AN office. It was 'real'? (nie, REALLY) great and exciting, because
then I met a lot of new people and gained 'an' 'A' unique...
The last moving moment in my life was my wedding, because 'than' (chyba literowka - ale THEN) my dream came true and I realised that finally I found the 'men' (MEN-to l. mnoga - a chyba tylko jednego?), who would love me, protect and care 'of' FOR me forever. These mentioned facts were 'for sure' (dla mnie to jest troche kolokw) the important turning points in the past and what's more - happened FOR the first and probably last time in my life.

Each of us has 'a' (ba 'a') various hobbies and passions.
The pace of a good thriller is always (tutaj cos brakuje) as each problem IS resolved the next one emerges. I love THE “black and white" characters...
'Ma' (chyba literowka - ale MY) favourite author is Stephen King...
TheY broaden my mind anD are an important source of information...They may replace my friends and thanks to THE books...
I'm fond of reading books and SOMETHING WHICH MAY sound funny IS I 'love arouses' (cos tu nie tak) the same passion to reading among my friends.
dziekuje ślicznie za pomoc ;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa