pomocy - sprawdzanie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu tego tekstu. coś mi w nim nie gra a mam go sprawdzić na wczoraj:)
pozdrawam i z góry dziękuję:)

Polish family social campaigns are theme of my work. My hypothesis are: Polish family social campaigns are directed for parents. These social campaigns which officially is addressed for children are also direct for parents. Campaigns, which have been my investigative material are: (...)
In chapter I, I have described history of social campaign in the world and in Poland. I have presented world of polish social campaign in chapter II. About means of persuasion use in polish social campaigns, I write in chapter III. Chapter IV presents social campaigns as esthetic projects. I write in chapter V about conditions of perceptions of advertising, and specificity of receipt of social advertising.
In chapter VI, I have included basic informations about campaign which is my material investigative.
Chapter VII, is analysis of investigative material.
I analyze image of world of social campaign in first part in second part, I analyze persuasion and rhetoric in polish family social campaigns. This analysis has allowed to answer me on question included in theme of my work
mnie to tez nie gra.
Zdanie sa b. dziwnie zformulowane, chyba translatorem slowo w slowo. Prosze tego nie robic - na przyszlosc nikt nie bedzie poprawial maszyn, ktore nie umia myslec.
Prosze zwrocic uwage, ze slowo 'informations' nie istnieje w jez. ang. i zauwazyc, ze mylisz sie z l. poj a l. mnoga

...Prosze zaczac tak...
The theme of my work is...
Polish family social campaigns 'are' (are to l. mnoga) 'theme' (to l. poj)of my work. My hypothesis are: Polish family social campaigns are directed 'for' (czy masz na mysli 'for' czy 'to') parents.
These (these to l. mn) social campaigns which officially 'is' (is to l. poj) addressed for children are also directED 'for' ('for' czy 'to') parents.
...Tutaj...The campaigns which form my investigative work are:
Campaigns, which have been my investigative material are: (...)
Generalnie, ja nie lubie czytac 'I' w investigative work. Uzyj ...A description of xxx is included in CI, presentation of x in CII...itd
In chapter I, I have described THE history of social campaign (tylko jednego?)'in the world and in Poland' (lepiej in Poland and in the world).
I have presented THE world of Polish social campaign in chapter II.
'About means of persuasion' (the usage of means of persuasion are presented in CIII) use in polish social campaigns, 'I write' (niepotr) in chapter III. Chapter IV presents social campaigns as esthetic projects.
'I write'(niepotr) 'in'(niepotr) chapter V EXPLAINS, describes, presents, etc 'about' (lepiej THE) conditions of perceptions of advertising, and specificity of receipt of social advertising.
In chapter VI, I have included basic 'informations' INFORMATION about THE campaign which is THE BASIS OF my 'material investigative' (zla kolejnosc slow) Investigative material.
Chapter VII, 'is'(describes, explains etc) THE analysis of THE investigative material.
...I analyze image of world of social campaign in first part in second
part, I analyze persuasion and rhetoric in polish family social
campaigns. (Zrob z tego 2 zdania,)
This analysis has allowed (komu? ME) to answer 'me' (niepotr) 'on' THE question included in THE theme of my work.
Prosze o sprawdzenie moje tekstu jest na wtorek do szkoly staralam sie ale wyszlo jak zwykle bede bardzo wydzieczna
Dear Alex
Thank you for your letter.Now I wont to tell you something about meself.As you already now Im a girl,am 21 years old.I have red hair and blue eyes.My hobby is collected postcard.I travel a lot and in every city Im buy one postcard.If the pictures of the city are verry nice of every postcard for exchange.My collection is getting bigger and bigger.All my family know about my hobby so if they go somewhere they buy a postcard for me.
My free time I like spend it in a active way.I usually take my dog on a leash and do some jogging.After this my brain works more effective and i can better learn to my exam.
I must return to do my homework but Im promise write you few words about me in next week.Im expects guick response.
Yours Anna
Dear Alex
Thank you for your letter. Now I want to tell you something about myself. As you already now I'm a 21-year-old girl. I've got red hair and blue eyes. My hobby is collecting postcards. I travel a lot and I buy one postard everytime I visit some city. My collection is getting bigger and bigger constantly. All of my family members know about my hobby so when they go somewhere they buy a postcard for me.
I like spending my free time in active way. I usually take my dog on a leash and do some jogging. After that, my brain works more effective and i can learn to my exam better.
I have to to do my homework but I promise I'll write few words to you in the next week.
I look forward for replying from you.

Tak chyba lepiej...
Yours Anna
Dzieki bardzo zaoszczedziles mi sporo czasu pozdrawiam
a nauczylas sie czegokolwiek, czy tylko będziesz miala gotowe zadanie? Nie chcesz zrozumie,c jakie bledy popelnilas i dlaczego pisze sie tak, a nie inaczej?
As you already 'now' (to jest zle slowo, nbo znaczy 'teraz') I'm a 21-year-old girl. I've got 'red' (napisz 'titian') hair and blue eyes.
I like spending my free time in (brak przedimka) active way. I usually take my dog on a leash and do some jogging. After that, my brain works more effective and 'i' (to slowo piszemy ZAWSZE duza litera) can learn to DO my exam better.
I have to to do my homework (przecinek przed 'but') but I promise I'll write few words to you 'in' (lepiej 'during') the next week.
I look forward 'for replying' (nie, nie tak, lepiej...to a reply) from you.
more effectively
no chyba tak skoro czytam wasze ulepszenia do mojego tekstu caly czas cos poprawiam i sprawdzam i nadal jestesm wydzieczna pozdrawiam
ale jezeli tlyko wpisujesz, to niewiele sie dowiadujesz o przyczynach takich zmian. Co innego, gdybys zostala naprowadzona na odpowiednie poprawki.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.