charakterystyka - proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę bardzo wdzięczna za sprawdzenie poniższego tekstu.

I’ve known Malvine since gymnasium. We met in Jagniątków, at one of school travel (na jednej z wycieczek szkolnych). She is at my age and In gymnasium she was going to concurrent class.
She is of medium height and slim. She’s got expressive green eyes and long, wavy dark brown hair. She’s got light complexion and small freckles. She often looses her hair. She often wears yeans and jumper. She loves ear-rings and necklace.
Malvine is a person who will listen to your problems and try to help you, sometime she would like to stay a psychologist. She is nice and careful, you always can calculate on her (możesz na nią liczyć). She has sense of humor and she often smiles. Moreover she is understand, emotional, delicate, refined and subtle.
Her favorite hobby is reading books. She can spend all days just reading books. She likes long stroll, especially in autumn. Malvine is interesting in psychologist and she likes spend her time with people.
We have spend together many good times. She is my best friend. We have always subject to spoken. We like skiing together and I feel fortunate to have met her.
We met in Jagniątków, at one of OUR school 'travel' (tutaj slowo 'trips' lepiej pasuje). She is 'at' (niepotr) my age and in gymnasium she was going to 'concurrent'? class.
She is of 'medium height and slim' (slim and of medium height).
She often 'looses her hair' (wears her hair in a loose style, has her hair loose..) She often wears Jeans and A jumper.
She loves ear-rings and necklaceS.
Malvine is a person who will listen to your problems and try to help
you, sometime she would like to 'stay' (nie - zostac w tym zdaniu to BECOME) a psychologist. She is nice and careful, you 'always can calculate' (zla kol slow - can always count) on her.She has A sense of humoUr and she often smiles. Moreover she is understandING, emotional, delicate, refined and subtle.
Her favoUrite hobby is reading books. She can spend all 'days'(moze lepiej 'day') just reading books. She likes long strollS, especially in autumn. Malvine is interestED in psychologY and she likes TO spend her time with people.
We have spenT together many 'good times' (ja bym dala 'hours..mozna tez We have had good times together). We have always 'subject' (nie, tutaj THINGS) to 'spoken' SAY.
Do you really say "at school trips"? Across the pond we say "on".
sorry - ma byc 'ON'.

»

Brak wkładu własnego