wypracowanie o najlepszym przyjacielu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poniższego wypracowania:
I came across him two years ago. It happened that I was playing football and a friend of mine kicked the ball far out of the pitch. I dashed off to look for the ball in the surrounding bushes and shrumbs . I found not only what I was seeking, but also a little cat. The cat was frigtened. It was quivering and looking straight into my eyes with hope. At least it seemed to me that it was hope. I had no choice but to take that poor creature home.

Two years passed and during this period I can without doubt say that the cat has become my best friend. I call him Czarnulek due to his black fur. HIs light blue eyes are a magnificent contrast to his dark fur. He is slim, swift and very dexterous. I admire his ability to jump up high, climb the furniture without doing any breakages I have heard cats can do.

He understands me like no other friend. When I want to be left alone, he goes out of my room. When I am down in the dumps, he tries to cheer me up łasząc
się. He has no desire to pay me off when I do not dedicate him as much time as I should. I think that he realizes how important studying foreign languages for me is. When I am bach home from work in a bad mood the fact that he unpatiently waits for me pod drzwiami, rewards me everything.

He has some disadvantages, however. When I talk on the phone more than ten minute, he plucks the phone wire which seems to be irritating at times, but in the end I know that it is for my sake. The cat tries, by doing this, to prevent me from paying too high telephone bills.

You may believe me or not, I am convinced that we understand each other perfectly, even though we have never exchanged words. Every day, in this relationship I obtain a lot of unconditional love. I am sure that my cat will never let me down, contrary to people. That is why he completely deserves to be called by me my best friend.
It (SO) happened that I was playing football...
I dashed off to look for the ball in the surrounding bushes and 'shrumbs' (shrubs)
The cat was 'frigtened' (ortog). It was quivering and looking straight into my eyes with (tutaj dalabym jakies slowo) hope.
Two years HAVE passed and during this period I can, without doubt say that
the cat has become my best friend.
..to jump up high, climb the furniture without doing any breakages I have
(often) heard THAT cats can do.
He has no desire to pay me off when I do not dedicate him as much time as I should.
When I am bacK home from work in a bad mood the fact that he unpatiently waits for me 'pod drzwiami' (by the door), 'rewards me everything' (nie, cos nie tak, - moze lepiej ...is all the reward that I need.)
When I talk on the phone FOR more than ten minuteS, he plucks...
...understand each other perfectly, even though we have never exchanged ANY words. I am sure that my cat will never let me down, contrary to 'people' (tutaj lepiej rozszerzyc...to what some people might do).
Terri, dzięki, zawsze można na Ciebie liczyć-ale jak będzie łasić się?NIestety , dysponuję tylko ang.-ang. słownikiem, a w słowniku na tej stronce nie ma tego wyrazu!
lasic sie...niestety nie znam tego slowa.
łasić się
pies łasił się do swojej pani - chciał ją polizać itp.

ludzie też mogą łasić się do kogoś. To jest tłumaczone jako 'fawn', ale myślę, że 'suck up to sbd' też jest ok. Ma taki sam negatywny wydźwięk.

a co z pieskami?
>>a co z pieskami?
tak samo, they try to suck up to their masters -
dzięki wszystkim za pomoc-fawn upon/on sb było w słowniku Cambridge(if an animal as a dog fawns on/upon you it's very friendly towards you and rubs itself against you.Suck up to sb. wg definicji w Cambridge odnisi się tylko do ludzi.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa