Proszę o szybką poprawkę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Paul,
I’m writing to you from Leeds Metropolitan University. I’m doing an English course here.
The course is interesting and peculiar. It is very nice .My schoolwork is very understandable. My English is better.I understand more .I lern a new words and English proverbs, but I hate grammar. It is a very hard. I not get the idea but generally my English better than was. I take a course once a day (aside from Saturday and Sunday).
My teacher is Master of Arts Lucy Lawless. She was born in Warsaw, but she live in Scotland (now in Leed’s).
My classfriends are from all world. We are in twenty-two people. They are from : Cuba, Belgium, Russia, Estonia, France, Japan, Switzerland etc. My best friend are from Qatari. He name is Mohamed. He lived in Al Ruwais, in a beautiful city on the lakeside. He is good with englisch and he know tall story about England. I abide within cooee school , in exquisite parkland in outskirts.
I’m looking forward to learning from fou soon.
The course is interesting and 'peculiar' (chyba zle slowo).
My 'schoolwork' (na Uni mowimy coursework) is very 'understandable' (nie - cos innego). My English is better THAN????).
I AM 'lern' (ortog) 'a' (niepotr z l. mnoga-words) new words and English proverbs, but I hate grammar. It is 'a' (po co to 'a'?) very hard.
I 'not get the idea' (nie, prosze pisac poprawnie - DO NOT ....) but generally my English better than IT was. I 'take' ATTEND a course once a day (aside from Saturday and Sunday).
My teacher is 'Master of Arts Lucy Lawless' (zla kol slow ...Lucy Lawless M.A.)She was born in Warsaw, but 'she live' (3os.l.poj - na reg. czasowniki dodajemy -s- O live, you live, she liveS) in Scotland (now in 'Leed's') (nie, Leeds to jest nazwa miasta ...she now lives in Leeds.).
My classfriends are from all OVER THE world. (mozna dodac Together) we are 'in' (po co to?) twenty-two people.
They are from : Cuba, Belgium, Russia, Estonia, France, Japan, Switzerland 'etc' (a jakie to panstwo 'etc'?)
My best friend 'are' (are odnosi sie do l. mnogiej, a friend to l. poj) from Qatari. 'He' HIS (jego) name is Mohamed.
He lived in Al Ruwais, in a beautiful city 'on' BY the lakeside. He is good
with 'englisch' (ortog)(Jabym to inaczej, ...His English is very good...) and 'he know' (I know, you know, he knowS) tall story about England.
I 'abide' (zle konotacje, zle slowo - tutaj LIVE) within 'cooee' (?) school , in exquisite parkland 'in' ON THE outskirts OF Leeds.
I'm looking forward to 'learning' (chyba hearing) from 'fou' (ortog) soon.
Ale ja robie głupie błędy :D Wielkie dzięki za sprawdzenie, uratowałeś mnie.
Pozdrowienia

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa