Piska Check it uP:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
SPrawdzicie czy poprawnie prosze Was bardzo:*

Introduction:
Have you ever had this problem of trying to find your one missing sock? Have you ever thought about it as a not single person issue but a problem which touches all people with no exceptions.

Summary:

As a universal problem I think that we should try to find some solution to solve it. For today I really don’t find any explanation which would be more reliable that I mentioned here.
Have you ever had 'this' THE problem of trying to find 'your one missing
sock?' (moze inaczej...one of your missing socks?) Have you ever thought 'about it' (nie rozumiem uzycia tych slow tutaj)(lepiej OF THIS 'as' (nie w tym miejscu) 'a' (niepotr) not AS A 'single person issue' (cos tego nie lubie), but a problem which 'touches' (dla mnie zle slowo -) all people with no exceptions.

As a universal problem, I think that 'we' (a kto to jest ten 'we'?) should try to find 'some' A solution (albo some solutions) to 'solve' (lepiej resolve) it. 'For' AS AT today I really 'don't' (NIE- HAVEN'T FOUND) 'find' (niepotr) any explanation which would be more reliable THAN THE ONE 'that' WHICH I mentioned here.
Dzieki Terri:)))) Baaaardzo dziekuje;)