PROSZE O SPRAWDZENIE WYPRACOWANIA : MY DREAM

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last night I had a really terrible dream. I was on a holiday with my family in Leba . One day I decided to go with my mum for a walk . We were walking along the bridge , when I tripped and fell dawn . My sheet – anchor(ostatnia deska ratunku) was a crash barrier from bridge so I cought hold of this. Although I couldn’t hold it for a long time because my hand very hurt me . I was calling my mother , who stood across the bridge . However she didn’t hear me and looked around herself . I was very angry with her . How could she forget about her child ? I felt like it would be the last minutes of my live .
I started thinking about my own help , but I didn’t know how can I do it. I was scared and I had a headache. Suddenly I bethinked oneself to climb to the bridge. However it was too hard for me .My arms hurt me more and more so I couldn’t hang on . After few minutes I gave up and fell dawn into the water . At this moment I woke up . I was very sweaty and tired but happy that it was just a dream . I hope that I won’t have more dream like this.

bARDZO PROSZE O JAK NAJSZYBSZE SPRAWDZENIE . PROSZE NIE ZWRACAĆ UWAGI NA INTERPUNKCJE GDYŻ MA BYĆ TO PRACA USTNA!!!
z GÓRY BAAAARDZO DZIĘKUJĘ
Last night I had a really terrible dream. I was on {a} holiday with my family in Leba . One day I decided to go with my mum for a walk . We were walking along *a* bridge , when [all of a sudden] I tripped and *started to fall* . My *saving grace was a crash barrier which I managed to grab onto*. *But* I *wasn't able to* hold it for a long time because *it was hurting my hand very badly*. I *called* +out to+ my mother who *was standing* across the bridge . +But+ she *couldn't* hear me and just kept *looking around*. I was very angry with her . How could she forget about her child +like this+? I felt like it would be the last minutes of my li*f*e .
I started thinking *how to save myself on my own*, but I didn't know how *I could" do it. I was scared and I had a headache. *I gathered up all my strength and made an effort to* climb *back* to the bridge. However, it was too hard for me .My arms hurt me more and more so I couldn't hang on . After few minutes I gave up and fell d*o*wn into the water . At this moment I woke up . I was all covered in cold sweat and tired but happy that it was just a dream . I hope that I won't have more dreamS like this +one+.
Och Dzieki wielkie , bardzo mi pomagasz

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie