Prosze o sprawdzenie poprawności ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
[Wensday]
It was the first day at the …… after holiday. I met my old friends after 3 months. The classes were very short. Leter I went with my 3 friends from school eat something and talk.
[Friday]
I had only three hours at school. So I came back to home very early. At 18 o’clock I went to my friend. She made me a beautiful Tips and fantastic makes-up. At 21 o’ clock we went to night club.
[Thusday]
I spent all day at the Univeristy. I came back to the flat at 18 o’ clock. I ete something and I watched TV. Leter I learned very long time.
[Thursday]
I had some boring classes. We sat all day in one class room. Everybody were very tired. At night I went to the disco with friend.
[Sunday]
I spent all day in my second school. It was boring. I had two tests and I passed them. When I finished classes I drived to my friend. She invited me on tea.
[Thursday]
After classes I went to the cinema. Early we drank coffee at the Coffee Bar. The film was very good, it was horror. I came back to the flat very late so I went to bed.
[Saturday]
I cleaned hause all day. I finished about 17 o’ clock. I had a shower, did make up, etc. And I went to the pub with my friends and my brother.
[Thursday]
My share flat invited her friends today. I met some new people. We had some fun. We ate pizza and watched film on DVD.
[Monday]
I did not go to the first classes. I went to the school at 12 o’ clock. I came back to the flat about 17 o’ clock. I ate dinner with supper. I watched films on TV.
[Wensday]
I drived to school przed 8 o’clock. Today I had test. It was very easy for me, becouse I learned all night. After school I drived to do shopping.
[Saturday]
I went to the Cemetery. I fired lamps on the tombs. Later I drived to my grandmather. I ate dinner with my family. In the evening I watched TV with my parents.
[Monday]
I went to school before 8 o’clock. I came back at 19 o’clock. I had doubble classes with policewomen. I was wery tried, so I went to bed very early.
[Thursday]
Today I felt awful. I had got a headache and a temperature. I was at home in the bed all day. I did no go to school.
[Saturday]
It was very tired day. Today I had a school. I drived at 8 o’clock and I came back at 20 o’clock. When I ate something I learned very long for the next day.
[Monday]
I spent all day at school. I was very bored. I ate supper, watched film. I went to bed at 21 o’ clock.
[Wensday]
After classes I went to the ‘Alfa Galery’. I spent there almost 3 hours. I bought a lot of clothes. At 18 o’clock I started learn. I learned about 3-4 hours.
[Saturday]
Today I cleaned my room. At 14 o’ clock I made a dinner. Later I watched film on DVD with my brather. In the evening I went to my friend Paulina.
[Thusday]
I drived to school at 10 o’clock. I had some boring classes. I came back to the flats and I learned. At 20 o’clock I watched great comedy on TV.
[Thursday]
I was in school only 3 hours. I did not go to the last classes. In the evening I went with my friends from second school to the disco. We had some fun. I come back to the flats about 4 o’clock morning.
[Saturday]
Today I was at school. I had four easy tests. In the evening I went to the home party to my friend from first school. Leter we went to the night club.
[Wensday]
I did not go to the school. I did not do anything for all day. Only I watched TV and listened music. In the evening my friends visited me.
[Sunday]
I slept all day. At 17 o’clock I went to church with my friend. After church we went to eat something. When I came back to home I watched TV.
[Monday]
After school I drived with my friend to gallery. I bought some cosmetics. I helped my friend Agnieszka buy dress for her cousin weeding. We ate something there and we drank coffie.
[Wensday]
I spent day at the University. We had some boring classes. After school I went to the Hairdresser. I pared my hair.
[Saturday]
One of my best friends had her twenty first birthday party, so she invited everyone to her and her house. At 18 o’clock I went to Paulina. Leter we went to the pub. I came back to my hause very late.
[Monday]
In the morning I came back to Bilystok City. I drived to school at 12 o’clock. Today I had classes with policewomen. We finished about 18 o’clock.
[Friday]
I did not go to the classes. I came back to my parents home. I helped my mum make a dinner. In the evening I visited my friend. I did not see her about 3 weeks.
[Thusday]
We did not have classes today. So I and my friends drived to ‘Alfa Gallery’. I issued all my money for clothes. Later we went to the bowling.
[Friday]
Today I decorated our Christmas Tree. My cousin Sylwia helped me. The tree looked great. When I finished I went with my brother, his girfriend and my friend Paulina to the pub.
[Wensday]
I woke up at 12 o’clock. I did not do antything all day. In the evening me and my familiy drived to my grandmather and grandfather. We ate Christmas Eve. We sang Christmas carol and unpacked presents.
[Thursday]
I drived with my parents and brother to our grandmather. We ate Christmas dinner with our family. At 18 o’ clock I drived to Bialystok City. At 21 o‘ clock I went with my best friends to disco.
[Friday]
I woke up after disco at 14 o’ clock. I had a shower, ate something, etc. At 18 o’clock I went to my best friends. Later we went to the big party.
[Wensday]
I spent the night at club with my best friends. We danced and talked. We had fun. I came back to home at 5 o’clock morning.
[Thursday]
All day I spent at home. I did not do anything. I slept very long after party. Later I only wached TV and surf the net.
[Saturday]
I woke up very early. I learned all day. I helped my mother make a supper. Later I went to the pub with my friends.
[Monday]
I came back to school after 2 weeks. I started classes about 13 o’clock and I finished abou 18 o’clock. Leter I learned almost all night.
[Thursday]
I had a big exam today. I was very stressed. When I came back form school I started learn English words. Later I wrote elaboration.
[Friday]
In the morning I had only one classes. At 17 o’clock I driver to my second school. I had some boring classes. I came back to the flats after 20 o’clock.
[Wensday] (blkad ortog- tak nie piszemy Sroda)
'Leter' (ortog) I went with my 3 friends from school TO eat something and TO talk.
[Friday]
I had only three hours at school. So I came back 'to' (niepotr) home very early.
At '18 o'clock' (nie, lepiej 6p.m.- albo 1800 hours) I went to my friend. She made me 'a' (niepotr-bo l. mn) beautiful Tips and fantastic 'makes-up' (nie-inaczej). At '21 o'clock' (napisz at 9p.m.) we went to A night club.
[Thusday]
I spent all day at the 'Univeristy' (ortog). I came back to the flat at 18 o'
clock- zmien to na 6p.m.). I 'ete' ()ortog) something and I watched TV. 'Leter' (ortog) I learned FOR A very long time.
[Thursday]
Everybody 'were' WAS very tired. At night I went to the disco with A friend.
[Sunday]
When I finished MY classes I 'drived' (zle slowo-uwazaj na czas) to my friend. She invited me 'on' TO tea.
[Thursday]
'Early' ()czy nie earlier?) we drank coffee at the Coffee Bar. The film was very good, it was A horror.
[Saturday]
I cleaned 'hause' (ortog) all day. I finished about '17 o' clock' (5 p.m.). I had a shower, did make up, 'etc' (a jak sie robi etc?).
[Thursday]
My 'share flat' (nie zla kol slow) invited her friends today.
We ate pizza and watched A film on THE DVD.
[Monday]
I did not go to the first 'classes' (czy nie class?).
I came back to the flat about '17 o' clock' (5p.m.).
I ate dinner with supper. (czy to masz na mysli?)
[Wensday] - prosze popraw -
I 'drived' (zle slowo) to school 'przed' (before) 8 o'clock. Today I had A test. It was very easy for me, 'becouse' (popraw to slowo) I 'learned' (moze lepije...studied) all night. After school I 'drived' (to jest czas. Niereg.) 'to do' (niepotr) shopping.
[Saturday]
I 'fired' LITY lamps on the tombs. Later I 'drived' (popraw) to my 'grandmather' (ortog).
[Monday]
I came back at '19'(7p.m.) o'clock. I had 'doubble' (ortog) classes with policewomen.
[Saturday]
It was very tirING day. Today I had 'a' (niepotr) school. I 'drived' (popraw) at 8 o'clock and I came back at '20 o'clock' (8p.m.). 'When'? Then I ate something I 'learned' (lepiej studied) very long for the next day.
[Monday]
I ate supper AND watched A film. I went to bed at '21 o' clock' (popraw).
[Wensday] - popraw
After classes I went to the 'Alfa GalLery'. At '18 o'clock' (popraw) I started TO learn. I 'learned' (popraw) about 3-4 hours.
[Saturday]
At '14 o' clock' (2p.m.) I made a dinner. Later I watched A film on DVD with my 'brather' (ortog).
[Thusday]
I 'drived' (popraw) to school at 10 o'clock. At '20 o'clock' (popraw) I watched A great comedy on TV.
[Thursday]
I was in school FOR only 3 hours.
I cAme back to the flats about 4 o'clock IN THE morning.
[Saturday]
In the evening I went to the hoUSE party 'to' AT my friend from first school. 'Leter' (popraw) we went to the night club.
[Wensday]- popraw
I did not do anything for THE all day. 'Only I' (zla kol slow) watched TV and listened TO THE music.
[Sunday]
At '17 o'clock' (popraw)... When I came back 'to' (nioepotr) home I watched TV.
[Monday]
After school I 'drived' (popraw) with my friend to THE gallery. I helped my friend Agnieszka buy A dress for her cousin'S 'weeding' (ortog). We ate something there and we drank 'coffie'.(ortog)
[Wensday] - popraw
I spent THE day at the University. I 'pared' (popraw) my hair.
[Saturday]
so she invited everyone to 'her and' (niepotr) her house. At '18 o'clock' (popraw) I went to Paulina. 'Leter' (popraw) we went to the pub. I came back to my 'hause' (popraw) very late.
[Monday]
In the morning I came back to BiAlystok City. I 'drived' (popraw) to school at 12 o'clock. We finished about '18 o'clock' (popraw).
[Friday]
I 'did' HAVE not seeN her FOR about 3 weeks.
[Thusday]
So I and my friends 'drived' (popraw) to 'Alfa Gallery'. Later we went 'to the' (niepotr) bowling.
[Wensday] popraw
In the evening me and my 'familiy' (popraw) 'drived'(popraw) to my 'grandmather' (popraw) and grandfather. 'We ate Christmas Eve' (cos tu nie tak). We sang Christmas carolS and unpacked presents.
[Thursday]
I 'drived' (popraw) with my parents and brother to our 'grandmather' (popraw). At '18 o' clock' (popraw) I 'drived' (popraw) to Bialystok City. At '21 o' clock' (popraw) I went with my best friends to A disco.
[Wensday] - popraw
I came back 'to' (niepotr) home at 5 o'clock IN THE morning.
[Thursday]
I slept very long after THE party. Later I only wached TV and surfED the net.
[Monday]
I came back to school after 2 weeks. I started classes about '13 o'clock' (napisz 1 o'clock) and I finished abouT '18' (popraw) o'clock. 'Leter' (popraw) I learned almost all night.
[Thursday]
When I came back fROM school I started TO learn English words. Later I wrote AN 'elaboration' (essay?).
[Friday]
In the morning I had only one 'classes' (l. poj). At '17' (popraw) o'clock I 'driver' (poipraw) to my second school.
..the flats after '20' (popraw) o'clock.

»

Business English