proszę o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello Tom,
I'm sorry I haven't written to you for such a long time. Now I'm writting because I would like invite you to my wedding ceremony.

In my life nothing has change aside I by new car. It's fiat 500. I still live in Gdańsk in my beutiful house with Kasia and I'm employ as a mechanic in local garage. Sometimes I play football with my friends.

I'm fine. What about you? how is Jack? Is he still take a drags?

I hope that as from now our correspondence will be continue and in the future will be chance to meeting. You're welcome to come and stay with us.
Grettings for you and your wife
take care

i może przy okazji krótkie ogłoszenie ktoś by mógł sprawdzić? :)
My name is XYZ I'm a student. I'm serching a accommodation as a flatmate. The flat shuld be situation near the city centrum. I can pay max 50 dolars per month. My telephone number is [tel]
Now I'm 'writting' (ortog) because I would like TO invite you to my wedding ceremony.
In my life nothing has changeD (czas przeszly) aside THAT I 'by' (tutaj czas przeszly od czas.buy - BOUGHT) A new car. It's A Fiat 500. I still live in Gdańsk in my 'beutiful' (ortog) house with Kasia and I'm employED as
a mechanic in A local garage.
Is he still takING 'a' (niepotr) 'drags' (Ortog)?
I hope that as from now our correspondence will be continueD and THAT in the
future THERE will be A chance 'to' OF meeting. You're (very) welcome to come and stay with us.
'Grettings' (ortog) for you and your wife

I'm serching 'a' FOR accommodation as a flatmate. The flat 'shuld' (ortog) be 'situation' SITUATED near the city 'centrum' CENTRE. I can pay max 50 doLlars per month.
...nothing has changed in my life, aside from the fact that i bought a new car..

...i hope that from now on, our correspondence will continue, and that we'll have a chance to meet in the future.

jesli tu chodzi o u.s.(na co wyglada) to flat raczej nie uzywa sie. zmien flatmate na roommate i flat na apartment

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie