recenzja filmu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie w miarę możliwości poniższej recenzji. Pisałem ją tak na szybko, więc zbyt twórcza ona nie jest, ale zależy mi na tym, czy jest poprawnie gramatycznie napisana. Z góry dzięki!!

I recently watched a film „the Reader”. In my opinion it is one of the greatest movies of the previous year. It show generally a very interesting, fascinating story about love between a mature woman and a very young boy in the Germany after World War II.
In the first part of the film we can see the begin of history of two lovers, who really loved each other. But one day the woman went suddenly away from Berlin, where the both heroes lived. And then “Michael” – this young boy, took a decision to study law. To be short, one day he had a practice in a court. There he met his love again. The woman was defendant. Then studying Michael found out her terrible mystery and why she left him.
The story was directed very good, makes a viewer even crying. I would like now to focus on the acting. The role of the woman acted Kate Winslet, who is my favorite actress. – acted also good. The acting of the both main actors were without doubt very convincing. I should remark, that Kate Winslet has a chance to get the Oscar for this role. And I cross the fingers for that (?). She deserve it with all certainty.
In the end I would like to recommend this great film to everybody, who wants to watch a ambitious film, which speak about love, hard love and morality.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie