Błagam o szybką pomoc do Niedzieli 8.03

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm great fun of happy story so my favorite animation film is `Madagaskar2`. The main roles plays giraffe Melman, hippopotamus Gloria , zebra Martin and lion Alex. The film tells story four animals . They wont go to the zoo in New York. Aero plane landing of Africa .Alex is finted by mum and dad. Martin has got a lot of friends . Melman love Gloria , but hippopotamus don't know about feeling Melman. In reserve is drought. Animals are thirsty . Alex save reserve. Lion is king . Gloria love melman too. The story has got happy end. It's worth seeing. Sprawdzicie?? prosze dodam ze jestem w 6 klasie szkoly podstawowej
I'm great 'fun' (nie to slowo - popraw) of A happy story so my favorite animation film is `Madagaskar2`. The main roles ARE playED BY A giraffe Melman, hippopotamus Gloria, zebra Martin and lion Alex. The film tells THE story OF four animals.
They 'wont go to' (tego nie rozumiem, czy oni WANT TO GO, czy WILL NOT GO?) the zoo in New York.
...Aero plane landing of Africa...(czy to jest zdanie?)
'Alex is 'finted' (co to za slowo?) by mum and dad. (nie rozumiem tego zdania)
Melman 'love' (ale tutaj to odnosi sie do 3os.l.poj-!) Gloria , but hippopotamus 'don't' (prosze nie pisac tak, tylko w calosci i wtedy nie bedziesz robil tych bledow - tutaj DOES NOT) know 'about feeling Melman' (prosze to poprawic!).
'In' ON THE reserve THERE is drought.
Alex saveS (dlaczego nie umiesz dokanczasz czasownikow 3os.l.poj!) reserve. THE lion is THE king . Gloria loveS Melman too. The story has got A happy end.
pomijając inne błędy; Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo(tamus), Alex the Lion

ja bym to tak widział w reenzji, choć różnie piszą
My favourite animation film is `Madagaskar2`. Then cartoon is produced by DreamWorks .Premiere was 1 of January 2009 by cinema in Poland. The music is created by Hans Zimmer. Screenplay is wrote by Etan Cohen. The main roles are played by giraffe Melman, hippopotamus Gloria , zebra Martin and lion Alex. The film tells the story of four animals . They want to go the zoo in New York. Plane lands in Africa. Alex is found by mum and dad. Martin has got a lot of friends . Melman loves Gloria , but hippopotamus doesn't know secret giraffe. On the reserve there is drought. Animals are thirsty . Alex saves reserve. The lion is the King . Gloria loves Melman too. The story has got a happy end. It's worth seeing.

A teraz?? Lepiej??
Prosze ! Zobaczcie!
?????? pomóżcie!!
'Then' (popraw) cartoon is produced by DreamWorks. THE premiere OF THIS FILM was ON THE 1ST of January 2009 'by cinema' (popraw, bo nie rozumiem tego) in
Poland.
Screenplay is 'wrote' WRITTEN by Etan Cohen. The main roles are played by 'giraffe Melman, hippopotamus Gloria , zebra Martin and lion Alex' (popraw to wg sugestii merix-post wyzej).
They want to go TO the zoo in New York. A plane lands in Africa. (The lion)LAlex is found by mum and dad (ale czyj mum and dad?).
Melman loves Gloria, but THE hippopotamus doesn't know 'secret giraffe' (giraffe's secret.). On the reserve there is A drought.
Alex saves THE reserve.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia