Sprawdzenie pracy...help!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie, jeśli ktoś był by tak miły ;) Temat: "list nieformalny o domu który ostatnio widziałam"

Hi John

How are things? Thank you for your recent letter. I'm sorry i haven't written for such a long time.
I want to tell you about the house that recently saw. Neighbors of my grandmothers put this house upfor sale.
This house is located in the beautiful forest near the lake, far from the city. The rent for the house is Ł700 a mounth.
The house is relly nice outside. Is wooden but it -was painting- for white. Behind the house is little swiming pool and garden with rose,
garage is too. House is surrounded by hedge.
Inside, the house is so cosy and confortable, that it has appealed me at once. House have two flours.
Downstairs, there is a large entrance hall, living room, panrty, dining room, bathroom and a kitchen. In living room is fireplace!
All bedrooms are located upstairs. The walls are partly wallpapered and partly painted in light colours.
The house is fully furnished, so it is possible to take up residence now.
I would like to take up residence in it, I had for my grandmother near and I can take care her.
What Do You Think About It? I hope that you will arrive for me, and we will go see this house. See you son!

Yours
Monika

Mniej więcej ma być tak :) :

Cześć John

Jak się masz? Dziękuje za list. Przepraszam że nie pisałam przez tak długi czas.
Chcę opowiedzieć o domu, który ostatnio widziałam. Sprzedają go sąsiedzi mojej babci.
Ten dom znajduje się w pięknym lesie nad jeziorem, z dala od miasta. Czynsz wynosi 700 Ł za miesiąc.
Dom jest bardzo ładny z zewnątrz. Jest drewniany, ale był pomalowany na biało. Za domem jest niewielki basen i ogród z różami,
jest też garaż. Dom otoczony jest żywopłotem.
Wewnątrz domu jest tak przytulne i wygodnie, że od razu mi się spodobało. Dom ma dwa piętra.
Na dole znajduje się duży hol wejściowy, pokój dzienny, spiżarnia, jadalnia, łazienka i kuchnia. W salonie jest kominek!
Wszystkie pokoje znajdują się na piętrze. Ściany są częściowo wytapetowane i częściowo w pomalowane na jasne kolory.
Dom jest w pełni umeblowane, więc , można od razu się wprowadzić.
Chciała bym w nim zamieszkać, by mieć blisko do mojej babci i móc się nią zająć.
Co o tym myślisz? Mam nadzieję, że przyjedzie do mnie, i pójdziemy zobaczyć ten dom. Do zobaczenia!

Twoja,
Monika
I'm sorry (that) 'i' (I piszemy zawsze duza litera) haven't written for such a long time. (tutasj mozesz dodac dlaczego, ...ale tylko wtedy jak potrzeba Ci wiecej slow)
I want to tell you about 'the' A house that I 'recently saw' (zla kol slow - saw reently). 'Neighbors' (BrE - neighbours) of my grandmother's (jabym to dala...My grandmother's neighbours) put this house up for sale.
This house is located in 'the' A (mozesz, jak chcesz napisac...in the beautiful Bieszczada forest)..beautiful forest near the lake, far from
the city. The rent for the house is Ł700 a 'mounth' (nie, ortog).
The house is 'relly' (ortog) nice outside. IT Is wooden but it -was 'painting' (tutaj trzeba czasownika w czasie przeszly, a napisalas rzeczownika) 'for' IN
white. Behind the house is A little swiming pool and A garden with 'rose' (tutaj jak masz na mysli wiecej jak jedna to...garden with rosES.),
'garage is too' (nie, nie tak, mozesz and a garage.). THE house is surrounded by A hedge.
Inside, the house is so cosy and 'confortable' (ortog), that it has appealed TO me at once. THE house 'have' (ale house to it-3os.l.poj, tutaj HAS) two 'flours' (nie, bo flour-to maka, tutaj FLOORS).
Downstairs, there is a large entrance hall, living room, 'panrty' (ortog),
dining room, bathroom and a kitchen. In THE living room THERE is A fireplace!
(chociaz przypuszczam, ze te zdania ktore byly napisane ok, i nie wymagaly poprawienia to byly przepisywane z innego zrodla)
I would like to 'take up residence in it' (to jest za formalne, tak nie mowimy...lepiej..I would like to start living in it), 'I had for my grandmother' (mam dla babci ale CO?) (nie, nie tak..I have my grandmother)near
and I can take care OF her.
What Do 'You' (dlaczego you jest napisane duza litera, w srodku zdania piszemy 'you' mala litera) think about it? I hope that you will 'arrive for me' (przyjedziesz dla mnie - tego nie rozumiem), and we will go AND see this house. See you 'son' (ortog)!
>How are you? Thank you for your last letter. I'm sorry I haven't
>written for such a long time.
>I want to tell(write?) you about the house I recently saw. Neighbours of my
>grandmothers(sąsiedzi twoich 2 babć?) put this house up for sale.
>This house is located in the beautiful forest near the lake, far from
>the city. The rent for(chyba OF..) the house is Ł700 a month.
>The house is relly nice outside. It's wooden but it has been painted white. Behind the house is little swimMing pool and garden with roseS. A garage also is there. House is surrounded by the hedge.
>Inside, the house is so cosy and coMfortable, that it has appealLed TO me
>at the first sight. House have(HAve? a może HAS GOT?) two floors.
>Downstairs, there is a large entrance hall, living room, pantRy,
>dining room, bathroom and a kitchen. In living room is a fireplace!
>All bedrooms are located upstairs. The walls are partly wallpapered
>and partly painted in light colours.
>The house is fully furnished, so it is possible to take up (Take up??? moze move in czy cos...) residence now.
>I would like to [take up(?)] residence in it, my grandmother lives near the house
>and I can take care OF her.
>What do you think about it? I hope that you (po polsku napisałas 'przyjedzie' wiec nie wiem juz ocb) will VISIT/COME TO me, and we
>will go AND/TO see this house. See you soOn!
>
>Yours
>Monika
The rent for(chyba OF..) the house is Ł700 a month. (nie, rent FOR something is....
>>The house is 'relly'? nice outside.
Behind the house is A little swimMing pool and garden with roseS.
...A garage also is there....(to zdanie nie za bardzo)
THE house is surrounded by 'the' (tutaj A dlatego ze nie wiemy o jaka np. grass, wooden? hedge chodzi) hedge.
The house is fully furnished, so it is possible to take up (Take
up??? moze move in czy cos...(take up residence jest ok - tylko moze za formalne dla takiego listu,) residence now.
mowi sie 'rent of £700' co znaczy 'czynsz w wysokosci £700'
ale mowiac, ze za cos sie tyle placi, uzywasz 'rent for'
'a rent of £700 for the house'
Poprawiłam: ktoś widzi jeszcze jakieś błędy?

Hi John

How are things? Thank you for your recent letter. I'm sorry I haven't written for such a long time.
I want to write you about a house that I saw recently. My grandmother's neighbours put this house up for sale.
This house is located in the beautiful Bieszczada forest, near the lake, far from the city. The rent for the house is Ł700 a month.
The house is really nice outside. It is wooden but it was painting in white.
Behind the house is a little swimming pool and a garden with roses. The house has garage for two cars.
The house is surrounded by a hedge.
Inside, the house is so cosy and comfortable, that it has appealed to me at once. The house has two floors.
Downstairs, there is a large entrance hall, living room, panrty, dining room, bathroom and a kitchen. In the living room there is a fireplace!
All bedrooms are located upstairs. The walls are partly wallpapered and partly painted in light colours.
The house is fully furnished, so it is possible to take up residence now.
I would like to start living in it, I have my grandmother near and I can take care of her.
What do you think about it? I hope that you will come to me, and we will go and see this house. See you soon!

Yours
Monika
This house is located in the beautiful 'Bieszczada' (ja dalam Bieszczada, ale mozesz uzyc innej nazwy, bo nie jestem pewna czy Bieszczada to nawet jest forest) forest, near the lake, far from the city.
It is wooden but it was 'painting' (nie poprawilas tego, 'painting' to 'obraz'-rzeczownik, a tutaj trzeba czasownika, bo ktos to wykonywal) in white.
Downstairs, there is a large entrance hall, living room, 'panrty' PANTRY,
dining room, bathroom and a kitchen.
w moim słowniku jest : malować - farbą, TO PAINT
paint - malować
painting - faktycznie obraz ale w trzecim znaczeniu napisali też że malowanie

to miało być w czacie past continuous... to źle?
>>>prosze nie cytuj mi to co w twoich slownikach pisze. Za dobrze to znam.

>>>>to miało być w czacie past continuous... to źle?
...ale przeciez praca juz dawno zostala zakonczona. Nie jest to w trakcie pracy, bo wtedy byloby....they are still painting it now.

It is wooden but it was 'painting' tutaj ma byc PAINTED-past simple.
o jaaa, sory... nie wiem na czym ty się znasz... ja się nie znam to się tylko pytam
no a tak w ogóle to dzięki wszystkim :D
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.