Wakacje za granicą

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do napisania esej odnośnie zalet i wad wakacji za granicą.

O to jak chciałem to napisać. Wersja polska:

Gdy zaczynają się wakacje ludzie rozmyślają nad tym, gdzie się wybrać. Jedni wybierają wypoczynek za granicą, drudzy natomiast spędzają wakacje we własnym kraju. Spędzanie wakacji za granica ma swoje zalety, ale też i wady. W mojej pracy postanowiłem je przedstawić.
Wyjazdy za granicę mają wiele zalet. Wyjeżdżając za granice możemy udoskonalić swoje umiejętności językowe - poprzez rozmowę z innymi ludźmi kształcimy swój język. Możemy także, poznać nowych kolegów, ciekawych z obcych krajów, którzy mają podobne zainteresowania. Możemy poznać piękno obcego krajobrazu, poznać obcą kulturę, a także odwiedzać wiele ciekawych miejsc. Wyjeżdżając za granicę możemy cieszyć się dużą liczbą atrakcji, które niekoniecznie są dostępne w naszym kraju. Możemy odwiedzać liczne centra rozrywkowe, handlowe, itp. Wyjeżdżając za granice możemy poszerzyć własną wiedzę związaną z geografią jaki i danym krajem, regionem.
Spędzanie wakacji za granica ma też swoje wady. Przede wszystkim wyjazdy takie są drogie - nie wszyscy mogą sobie na nie pozwolić . Osoby które słabo znają język obcy mogą mieć problem z dogadaniem się z innymi osobami. Inną wada wyjazdów za granicę jest to, że nie znając terenu łatwo możemy się zgubić. Wyjeżdżając do krajów egzotycznych musimy wiązać się z ryzykiem jakie niosą ze sobą choroby egzotyczne i epidemie. Problem może stanowić także nieznajomość zagranicznych obyczajów przez co możemy być źle postrzegani przez inne osoby. Ponadto w niektórych krajach istnieje ryzyko niebezpieczeństwa związanego z niepokojem politycznym i atakami terrorystycznymi, co może zepsuć nam wakacje.
Podsumowując, mimo iż wyjazdy za granicę mają kilka zalet to jednak mają też wiele wad. Moim zdaniem na początku powinno się poznać piękno własnego kraju, zanim zdecydujemy się na spędzenie wakacji za granicą.

I wersja angielska:

When the holiday started people thinking about where we go out. Some people decided to go abroad, others stay in yours country. In my essay I present advantages and disadvantages of spend holiday in foreign country.
Journey to foreign country have a many advantages. T o start with driving abroad we can improve ours language skills for talk with other people. Secondly we can meet new friends and different interesting people with foreign countries, who have similar interests. We can know beauty of foreign landscape and culture and we can visit very interesting places. When we go abroad we can delight of more attractions, which not necessarily available in ours country. We can visit a lof of shopping malls and entertainment etc. Going abroad we can learn more geographic and other country or region.
Spends holiday abroad have a disadvantages. However diving abroad is too mach costs - not everything have a cash to it. Person who poor foreign language have a problem which taking with other person. Another disadvantage of driving abroad is this, when we don't know land we can to get lost. In addition when we driving abroad to exotic country we can have ill for exotic ills and epidemics. A problem shall we ignorance of morals another country for we can be badly seeing for another people. What is more in another country we can a rick for danger with politics concern and terrorist attack, what break ours holiday.
To sum up holiday of abroad have a lot of advantages, but have a much disadvantages. In my opinion we have to start knowing our county and later going abroad.

Proszę o sprawdzenie. Dziękuje.
zadales sobie za trudne zadanie.
Polska wersja jest idealna, ale w jez. ang. jeszcze nawet nie rozpoznajesz 3os.l.poj i jakie koncowki czasowniki powinny miec, jak i nie rozpoznajesz kiedy slowa powinny byc w l. mnogiej.
np.
Journey to foreign 'country'(popraw) 'have'(popraw) 'a'(popraw) many advantages.
Jak SAM napiszesdz wersje ang. - poprawie.
Napisałem jeszcze raz:

When the holiday started people thinking about where we go out. Some people decided to go abroad, others stay in your countries. In my essay I present advantages and disadvantages of spend in foreign countries.
Journey to foreign countries have many advantages and disadvantages. To start when we going abroad we can improve your ours language skills for talking with other people. Secondly we can meet new friends and different interesting people with foreign countries, who have a similar interests. We can sightseeing landscapes and knowing culture of foreign countries. And we can visit very interesting places. For going abroad we can have a lot of attractions, which not available in ours countries. We can visit a lot of shopping malls and entertainments etc. Also, for going abroad we can learn more geographic and learning for other countries and regions.
Spends holiday abroad have disadvantages. However going abroad is costs too much and not everyone has a cash for it. Persons who don't know foreign language shall a problem witch talking with other people. Another disadvantage of going abroad is this - when we don't know another countries we can get lost. In addition when we going abroad to exotic countries we can ill for exotics ills and epidemics. A problem shall be a ignorance of morals another countries and we can be seeing badly for another people. What is more in other countries we can be in danger for politics concerns and terrorists attracts, what can break ours holiday.
To um up holiday have many advantages and a lot for disadvantages. In my opinion when we decided to go abroad we can knowing a beauty of yours countries.
:/ Pomyłkła. Powinno być "has many advantages and disadvantages"

Teraz mi poprawisz? Starałem się poprawic błędy.
Poprawilam, ale niestety muszisz jeszcze duzo popracowac:

When the holiday 'started' (started to czas przeszly i to co napisales,..kiedy wakacje sie zaczely, a masz cos innego na mysli) people ARE thinking about where 'we' (nie licz siebie i mnie to tego 'we'-poszukaj inny odpowiednik) 'go out' (wychodzic-ale gdzie? too niema sensu).
Some people 'decided' (tutaj DECIDE to go abroad, others stay in 'your' (niestety ja niemam kraju, w ktorym oni maga byc - napisales 'w twoim kraju' - ale to jest zle - co masz na mysli to 'w swoim kraju' IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. In my essay I WILL (dlaczego zapomniales o 'will'?) present THE advantages and disadvantages of spendING (ale co? czego?) in foreign countries.
Journey to foreign countries 'have' (ale journey to l. poj. - journey HAS) many advantages and disadvantages.
To start WITH when we 'going' GO abroad we can improve 'your ours' (a co to jest? popraw) language skills 'for' BY talking with other people. Secondly, we can meet new friends and different interesting people 'with' IN foreign countries, who have 'a' (przed l. mnoga 'interests' nie dajemy 'a') similar interests. We can GO sightseeing landscapes and GET TO 'knowing' KNOW THE culture of foreign countries.
'For going' (to jest zle, napisz GOING abroad 'we' (niepotr) can have a lot of attractions, which ARE not available in 'ours' (nie, sprawdz roznice pomiedzy OUR a OURS, tutaj OUR) countries. We can visit a lot of shopping malls and
entertainments 'etc' (chcialabym odwiedzic to 'etc' - gdzie to jest:-)). Also, 'for' BY going abroad we can learn more 'geographic' (zle slowo) and 'learning' LEARN 'for' THE other countries and regions.
'Spends' (to co napisales to 'wydawanie'- a chiales napisac cos innego, tutaj SPENDING A holiday abroad 'have' (holiday to l. poj-popraw) MANY disadvantages. 'However' (zle uzycie slowo 'however' - niepotr) Going abroad 'is' (po co to 'is' tutaj jest?) costs too much and not everyone has 'a' THE cash for it. 'Persons' (generalnie mowimy PEOPLE who don't know foreign language shall (ale shall WHAT?) a problem 'witch' (zmien to, bo to co napisales to 'czarownica', a w ogole jest zle slowo bo powinno byc WHEN-kiedy) talking with other people.
Another disadvantage of going abroad is this - when we don't know
another 'countries' (tutaj l. poj) we can get lost. In addition when we ARE going abroad to exotic countries we can (we can - ale CO?) ill 'for' WITH 'exotics' EXOTIC 'ills' (daj inne slowo - dis....) and epidemics. ANOTHER problem shall be 'a' THE ignorance of morals IN 'another' (daj OTHER countries and we can be 'seeing' SEEN badly for another people. What is more, in other countries we can be in danger 'for' OF politicAL concerns and 'terrorists' TERRORIST attracts, 'what' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'co'- nie zawsze tak tlumaczymy, tutaj WHICH can break 'ours' (prypomnij sobie roznice pomiedzy OUR and OURS) holiday.
To sum up, A holiday 'have' (popraw, holiday to l. poj) many advantages and a lot 'for' OF disadvantages. In my opinion when we 'decided' DECIDE to go abroad we can 'knowing' KNOW 'a' THE beauty of 'yours' (przypoomnij sobie roznice pomiedzy YOUR and YOURS) countries.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Olimpiada języka angielskiego