Sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czesc, raz jeszcze ja Tymoteusz. Moglby ktos rzucic okiem na moja prace?

I don’t like this picture much. I think it looks a bit too static. There are no light reflections in it, you can’t also see any movement. It seems like there is not enough energy in this picture. Apart from that the photo is quite good but it looks rather boring and doesn’t attract the eye.

This picture is quite good. The colours are warm. The reflections on each layer give interesting effect of fog and make elements of the picture moving. The dark element on the first plan of the photo makes contrast with bright red fire alarm what may attracts viewer’s eye.

In this picture I really like green and pink reflections and the fact that background is blurred. The colours are mostly in hue of red and orange, and I think it makes the photo look interesting.

Again, the most interesting thing in the picture are green light reflections. The photo looks a bit similar to previous one, but is still good. It makes the impression of smoke and fire inside the box.
in the foreground - zauwazylem ;-)
I jeszcze to, prosze:

Firstly, I took a few pictures of the surfaces with the text. Photo that I like most I stuck inside the box.

After taking pictures I prepared my box – I cut some holes in it and covered them with colour wrap. When the light shines through the wraps it gives coloured reflections on the wraps which are inside.

Inside the box, apart from the picture on the back, I put a few layers of the wrap. I cut out from the copy of my chosen photo different shapes and stuck them on the wraps. Finally, I attached the warps inside the box. It gives the picture which is on the back the effect of 3D

Nie powinno byc za duzo bledow, ale moze cos zle napisalem....
Tata spi po nocce....
..no light reflections in it, (daj 'also' tutaj) you can't 'also' (niepotr) see any movement.
The reflections on each layer give AN interesting effect of fog and make elements of the picture APPEAR TO BE moving. The dark element on the first plan of the photo makes contrast with bright red fire alarm 'what' WHICH may 'attracts' ATTRACT THE viewer's eye.
In this picture I really like THE green and pink reflections and the fact
that THE background is blurred. The colours are mostly in hueS of red and
orange, and I think it makes the photo look interesting.

>Again, the most interesting thing in the picture are green light
>reflections. The photo looks a bit similar to previous one, but is
>still good. It makes the impression of smoke and fire inside the box.
Firstly, I took a few pictures of the surfaces (dalabym tutaj 'together') with the text. THE photo that I like THE most I stuck inside the box.
Again, the most interesting thing in the picture are THE green light
reflections. The photo looks a bit similar to THE previous one, but
is still good. It 'makes' GIVES the impression of smoke and fire inside the
box.
Dzieki terri w imieniu syna... ;-)

Moglby przynajmniej nie logowac sie jako ja....
artur-
tak, ale chociaz wiemy ze to twoj syn.
(and you know that we will always help one of our own)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.