tekst

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
How often do you go to the hairdressers with a new hairstyle in mind but then lose your nerve because you aren`t sure what it will feel like ? Don`t you wish you could try out new hairstyles before decide wich one you want ? Well, with todays computer software you can choose of over 200 hairstyles in a few minutes and see how they look on you - without touching a single hair ! All you need is a digital picture of yourself. The software is easy to use and you can see both the front-view of the hairstyles. Try them out on screen and see wich one you like much. It`s the easiest way to see if a hairstyle really goes you, before the scissors go to work.
Don`t you wish you could try out new hairstyles before decidING 'wich' (ortog) one you want ? Well, with today's computer software you can choose
'of' FROM over 200 hairstyles in a few minutes and see how they look on you -
without touching a single hair!
The software is easy to use and you can see both the front-view of the hairstyles. (ale jak piszesz 'both' to oczekuje ze bedzie 'front view i jeszcze cos) Try them out on THE screen and see 'wich' (popraw to slowo) one you like 'much' (zle slowo- tutaj THE MOST. It`s the easiest way to see if a hairstyle really 'goes' (zle slowo- tutaj SUITS you, before the scissors go to work.

p.s. I'm about to take my hairdresser to court. She made me too beautiful, the guy liked me and I've fallen in love - and she will just have to pay for the consequences.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego