prosze o spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
temat dotyczy balu studniowkowego.
Introduction
The Prom Bal in Poland called "studniówka" is an event for graduating students and their partners, which takes place hundred days before their Matura exam. It may be organised either in school or rented ball room.
Preparation
In my high school it is a tradition to organise Prom in the school building. Each class is responsible for decorating a different part of the building. My class was asked to decorate a part of the second floor. Everyone had something to do. I was supposed to bring balloons, confetti and tissue-paper. We all had a great time decorating also because the lessons weere canceled. When we finished everything looked amazing and we were very proud of our work.
Polonez dance
Before this big day, every graduating student has to learn polonez- a traditional polish dance, which is performed on every Prom. Students are dancing with partners they invited. We were practising for a long time to make everything perfect.
Shopping
As every girl I wanted to look beautiful on my Prom, so I went to Warsaw with my family in order to buy a dress. After a long day of walking round the shopping centre and trying on hundreds of dresses, I finally found the perfect one. It was long, black, studded with jewels,and had a long, beautiful train.
Last preparations
On the day of the Prom I had an appointment with a beautician in order to have my nails painted and professional make-up done. After that I visited a hairdresser, who created a marvellous coifurre. Beautiful and happy I could finally get dressed and go to the Prom.
The Prom
The Prom started at 19 p.m. with "polonez". We were all very nervous, but fortunately we had danced perfectly, without making a mistake. Our proud parents where looking at us while danicing. It was an amazing feeling. After that we had photos taken. At around 9 p.m. the dinner was served, so everyone went to his table. The food was delicious. Later we went dancing to our gym. The band was playing only great hits and we all had a great time for the whole night. Tired, but happy I went home at around 4 a.m.
Conclusion
"Studniówka" in Poland is an unforgetable event for every student. It is a tradition, that creates great memmories. I am sure that I will always remember mine with a smile on my face.
The Prom Bal in Poland called A "studniówka" AND IT is an event for graduating
students and their partners, which takes place A hundred days before
their Matura exam. It may be organised either in school or IN A rented ball
room.
In my high school it is a tradition to organise THE Prom in the school
building.
We all had a great time decorating AND also because the lessons 'weere' (ortog) 'canceled' (ortog).
Before this big day, every graduating student has to learn THE 'Polonez' (moze napisz tez po francusku)- a traditional polish dance, which is performed 'on' AT every Prom. Students are dancing with THE partners they invited.
JUST as every girl I wanted to look beautiful 'on' AT my Prom, so I went to
Warsaw with my family in order to buy a dress.
After that I visited a hairdresser, who created a marvellous 'coifurre' (ortog- a dlaczego nie hairstyle?).
The Prom started at '19 p.m' (Niema takiego czasu, albo jest 1900hrs albo 7p.m.- co was te nauczyciele ucza?) with THE "polonez".
Our proud parents where looking at us while WE WERE 'danicing' (ortog).
After that we had OUR photos taken.
>Later we went dancing 'to' IN our gym.
dzieki:)
ucza, to mi jest ciezko zapamietac te godziny:D
The Prom Bal in Poland called A "studniówka" AND IT is an event

albo: the Prom Ball is called... and it is an event
albo: the prom ball, called ..., is an event...
w wersji oryginalnej brakowało chyba przecinków

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia