Proszę o sprawdzenie błędów ;)))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Topic: My dreams. My plans for the future.
All people have dreams and plans for the future. Some people want a career and earn lots of money. Other people in the first place stake home and family. There are people also who would like to travel.
My biggest dream at this point is passing matriculation exam and so selected studies. I would, after finished my studies, work as a lawyer. I would like to be a good lawyer. I know that this requires the sacrifice all my free time. I want to be sure that I always help people. They will know my surname and they will recommend me to your friends. I would like to be the deferder of the very difficult matters.
Furthermore, I dream of a true family. I would like to have a house with a garden, where I will spend my free time with family. I dream to have two or three children and husband, with whom I will solve family’s problems.
What is more I dream about my family will spend every summer in a beautiful place. I would like to explore interesting places in my country and around the world. I will take a lot of photographs for the family album.
I hope that my dreams come true. I will try to realize all my plans. I will try to overcome all the problems, which will be in the way of my dreams.
Topic: My dreams. My plans for the future.
All people have dreams and plans for the future. Some people want a career and (to)earn lots of money. Other people VALUE home and family MOST HIGHLY. There are (people also... kol slow) who would like to travel.
My biggest dream at this point is passing THE/MY matriculation exam and so (czy jakies slowo brakuje??) selected studies. After (finished...zly czas) my studies, I WOULD LIKE TO work as a lawyer. I would like to be a good lawyer. I know that this requires the sacrifice OF all my free time. I want to be sure that I always help people. They will know my surname and they will recommend me to (your ...zle slowo) friends. I would like to be the defeNder (lepiej defence attorney) of very difficult matters (lepiej cases).
Furthermore, I dream of HAVING a true?? (zle slowo) family. I would like to have a house with a garden, where I will spend my free time with MY family. I dream OF (have...zly czas) two or three children and A husband, with whom I will solve MY?/THE? family's problems.
What is more I dream THAT my family will spend every summer in a beautiful place. I would like to explore interesting places in my country and around the world. I will take a lot of photographs for the family album.
I hope that my dreams come true. I will try to realize all my plans. I will try to overcome all the problems (moze lepiej obstacles), which will be in the way of ATTAINING my dreams.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie