List po angielsku sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Thank you that you write to me. I thought that already forgot about me. What's new with you? I go to a new school, but it is not bad. is super class. This is not even dreamed. Colleagues are nice polite, funny fellow, always laughing in the classroom. I met many new people with whom he slowly befriends. Teachers also are not the worst, I thought that they would be angry and there is not so bad. On weekends do writing homework, go out with friends to the cinema or bowling. It is nice just a pity that you, not us. For sure you loved them. They are polite, friendly and help when something I do not know. I will finish. I greet you cordially.
Thank you FOR write (potr. gerund: object of the preposition FOR) to me. I thought that (kto?) HAD already forgotTEN about me. What's new with you? I go to a new school, but it is not bad.(A przedmiot gdzie?) is A super class. This is not even dreamed (bez sensu). Colleagues (czy classmates?) are nice polite, funny fellow?? (l. mn czy poj?), always laughing in the classroom. I met many new people with whom he??? (kto jest "he"...po pracuj nad tym zdaniu troche wiecej) slowly befriends. Teachers also are not the worst, I thought that they would be angry and (there is not so bad...ni wiem co tu chcesz powiedziec). On weekends, (kto?) do homework, go out with friends to the cinema or bowling. It is (nice...lepiej fun), BUT IT IS a pity that you, (brakuje czasownik) not (brakuje "z") us. For sure, you loved (zly czas) them (kogo?). They are polite, friendly and help when (something I do not know...kol slow). I NEED TO finish. BEST REGARDS.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa