prośba o poprawę (4 zdania)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I think peope will be taller nad slimer, because they will want to resemble models. Their proportions of the body will be near the ideal size at preasent. It's possible that the most white people will be. The people will be a fitness fanatic and follow a sensible diet, but they will probably live in more stress. The women will have long hair, because they attract attention men.
I think 'peope' (ortog - i ropzumiem ze people to tez mezczyzni) will be taller nad 'slimer' (ortog), because they will want to resemble models. Their proportions of the body will be near the ideal size at 'preasent' (co to za slowo - ortog). It's possible that the 'most white people will be' (ale will be Co? ksiezniczkami, adoratami? no czym,?).
The people will be 'a' (niepotr przed l. mnoga) fitness 'fanatic' (tu powinna byc l. mnoga) and follow a sensible diet, but they will probably live in more stress. The women will have long hair, because 'they' (they to znaczy women czy hair?-pom,ysl o tym) attract THE attention OF men.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie