the internet - good and bad sides

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie ; )
Is the internet good or bad? There is currently a lot of debate surrounding the topic of the internet. Many people think that the internet is having a negative impact on our society. But another people think that the internet has only good sides. I think that internet has a lot of advantages and disadvantages. Firstly in the internet you can find very interesting information’s which you need to for example school. In the internet you can recognize people with the same interests. You can talk with them on the chat. But when you talking on the chat you never now on the 100 percent who was sitting on the second side. In the internet you can do shopping so you save your time and in the internet you can buy things which are unavailable in our local shops. On the Internet you can book tickets and pay bills. On the other hand if you spend too much times in the internet you be addiction and you can lose contact with the real life. If you sit long in front of a computer, it is harmful for our spine and eyesight. I think that the internet is good but we must follow some rules to be save in it.
But 'another' (to nie jest odpowiednik 'inni' - tutaj potrzeba OTHER
people think that the internet has only good sides. I think that THE
internet has a lot of advantages and disadvantages. Firstly 'in'ON the
internet you can find very interesting 'information's' (co to za wyraz i dlaczego ma apostrop- tutaj wysdtarczy INFORMATION) which you need 'to
for example school' (bardzi dziwnie to brzmi...for example...) - . 'In' ON the internet you can 'recognize' (zle slowo=poszukaj inne) people with the same interests. You can talk with them 'on the chat' (a to co niby jest - wytlumacz). But when you ARE talking 'on the chat' (ujmij to inaczej) you never 'now' (teraz? popraw) 'on' (znowu ta kalka z polskiego 'na' - pomysl i popraw) the 100 percent who 'was' IS sitting on the 'second' (kalka z polskiego, tutaj OTHER side. 'In' ON the internet you can do shopping so you save your time and 'in' ON the internet you can buy things which are unavailable
in 'our' (jak juz piszesz 'you' to 'your) local shops. On the Internet you can book tickets and pay bills. On the other hand if you spend too much 'times' TIME 'in' ON the internet you 'be addiction' (zla czesc zdania, napisales rzeczownik, a myslisz o czasowniku) and you can lose contact with 'the' (niepotr) real life. If you sit FOR TOO long in front of a computer, it is harmful 'for' TO 'our' (jak 'you' to YOUR spine and eyesight. I think that the internet is good but we must follow some rules to be 'save' (zla czesc zdania) in it.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie