Wypracowanie do poprawy ;]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Mam taką wielką prośbę o poprawienie błędów w tym wypracowaniu.

.Two years ago along with my parents and brother we were on holiday an "Rally Dakar". My dream there was go on it rally. I love big cars and motors. We support "orlen team" and Krzysztof Hołowczyc. Krzysztof Hołowczyc is the best driver in the world. While of rally I had occasion meet Krzysztof Hołowczyc live. I could talk with him. Unfortunately, he didn't won race.
I most admire motorcyclists because they are passed on it only. Rally is more dangerous for they. Mortal cases happen among motorcyclists frequently.
There was fairest day in my life. On rally intend go again next year.

Z góry dzięki.
To ostatnie na bank jest źle.
I WITH MY PARENTS AND BROTHER WERE ON HOLIDAY ON THE 'RALLY DAKAR' TWO YEARS AGO. My dream there was go on THIS rally. I love big cars and motors. We supportED THE "orlen team" and Krzysztof Hołowczyc. Krzysztof Hołowczyc is the best driver in the world. DURING THE rally I had occasion to meet Krzysztof Hołowczyc live. I could talk with him. Unfortunately, he didn't WIN race.
I most admire motorcyclists because they are passed on it only. Rally is more dangerous for they. THE mortal cases OFTEN/FREQUENTLY happen among motorcyclists.
There was 'fairest' (???) day in my life. I INTEND GO AGAIN ON RALLY NEXT YEAR

Niech ktoś jeszcze sprawdzi

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia