sprawdzenie zadania domowego. na wtorek

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. I agree, because men usually don't wear make - up and they would look funny and pedantically.
2. I agree men often can't good dance and if they started going to ballet classes they would look ridiculous. I think the ballet is more womenly field of
dance, because women are deft.
3. I am not sure if girls should play footbool at school, because majority of them aren't interested in this sport. The girls rather like go shopping, gossip and watch soap operas.
4. I am agree, because I think that women have many work in a kitchen too. This work should be equally divided between men and women.
5. Nie mam tu kompletnie pomysłu. wymyślcie jakies uzasadnienie krótkie do tego: Both boys and girls should help with the housework. Zaczęłam I am agree because men should be equal with women and... i dalej juz nie wiem co
6. I'm not sure if women should be allowed to join the army because they are sensitive and they usually afraid of pain and don't want to watch of violent scenes.
7. I agree because they can be caring, sensitive and careful as women. I think they love children (alike as?) women, but don't want to show feelings.

« 

CAE - sesja zima 2009

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie