proszę o sprawdzenie to dla mnie ważne!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jutro z tych oto odpowiedzi będę pytana, zależy mi na tym szczególnie:

1. I agree, because men usually don't wear make - up and they would look funny and pedantically.
2. I agree men often can't good dance and if they started going to ballet classes they would look ridiculous. I think the ballet is more womenly field of
dance, because women are deft.
3. I am not sure if girls should play footbool at school, because majority of them aren't interested in this sport. The girls rather like go shopping, gossip and watch soap operas.
4. I am agree, because I think that women have many work in a kitchen too. This work should be equally divided between men and women.
5. Nie mam tu kompletnie pomysłu. wymyślcie jakies uzasadnienie krótkie do tego: Both boys and girls should help with the housework. Zaczęłam I am agree because men should be equal with women and... i dalej juz nie wiem co
6. I'm not sure if women should be allowed to join the army because they are sensitive and they usually afraid of pain and don't want to watch of violent scenes.
7. I agree because they can be caring, sensitive and careful as women. I think they love children (alike as?) women, but don't want to show feelings.
1. I agree, because men usually don't wear make - up 'and' (nie wiem, czy to dobre slowo, tutaj dalabym AS- ale nie wiedzac pytanie to tylko zgadywanie) they would look funny and 'pedantically' (zla czesc zdania..*men would look pdantically?.)
2. I agree men often can't 'good dance' (pop jakiemu to, DANCE WELL and if they started going to ballet classes they would look ridiculous. I think THAT the ballet is more 'womenly field of dance' (zla kol slow...a dance for women), because women are 'deft' (co to niby za slowo jest?).
3. I am not sure if girls should play footbool at school, because
THE majority of them 'aren't' ARE NOT interested in this sport. The girls rather
like TO go shopping, gossip and watch soap operas.
4. I 'am' (po co to 'am' tutaj?) agree, because I think that women have 'many' MUCH work in a kitchen too.
5. Nie mam tu kompletnie pomysłu. wymyślcie jakies uzasadnienie
krótkie do tego: Both boys and girls should help with the housework.
Zaczęłam I 'am' (nie wiem po co wklejasz to 'am' tutaj, kto tak Cie uczy?) agree because men should be equal with women and... i..
...believe that men like to eat too, so they should share kitchen duties, otherwise they will not get any food.
>6. I'm not sure if women should be allowed to join the army because
>they are sensitive and they usually afraid of pain and don't want to
>watch of violent scenes.
>7. I agree because they can be caring, sensitive and careful as women.
>I think they love children (alike as?) women, but don't want to show
>feelings.
6. I'm not sure if women should be allowed to join the army because
they are sensitive and they ARE usually afraid of pain and don't want to
watch 'of' (niepotr) violent scenes.
7. I agree because they can be caring, sensitive and AS careful as women.
I think they love children (alike as?) JUST AS MUCH AS women, but don't want to show THEIR feelings.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia