Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o spr.:

ubiegasz się o stypendium na wyjazd do Anglii. Stypendium to jest przeznaczone dla osoby, która wykaże się zainteresowaniem językiem i kulturą Wielkiej Brytanii. Napisz list z podaniem w którym uwzględnisz następujące dane :
-od jak dawna i w jaki sposób uczysz się języka angielskiego
-jaki aspekt nauki języka uważasz za najważniejszy i dlaczego
-jakimi zagadnieniami kultury brytyjskiej szczególnie się interesujesz
-dlaczego uważasz że właśnie Ty byłabyś /byłbyś najlepszym kandydatem

Dear Air or Madam.
I am writing to apply for the stay in London on a scholarship, during Summer holidays. I woud be grateful, if I would be able to spend time in England, wisiting new places and meeting people from other countries.
I have learned English, since I graduated rhe Primary Sxhool. I am taking part in three-degrees English course, and obviously I increase my language skills in school. It is important to use sophisticated speech, so I put most of pressure to learn new words. I often spend a lot of time with the vocabulary, looking for new words.
In addition to that, I am really interested in English culture, especially cousine. I love apple pies, puddings and tie at 5 p.m. o`clock.
You are seeking teenagers, who get on well with other people and want to develop tongue abilities. I am that kind of person, so I would be really thankful, if you could offer me the scholarship.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully.
XYZ
Dear 'Air' (ortog) or Madam.
I am writing to apply for ''the' A stay in London on a scholarship' (cos tu nie tak - pomysl o tym), during Summer holidays. I 'woud' (ortog) be grateful, if I 'would' COULD be able to spend time in England, 'wisiting' (ortog) new places and meeting people from other countries.
I have BEEN 'learned' LEARNING English, since I 'graduated' (slowo 'graduated' uzywamy dla osob ktore koncza Uniwersytet, tutaj wystarczy 'finished') 'rhe' (ortog) Primary 'Sxhool' (ortog). I am taking part in 'three-degrees' (tego nie rozumiem) English course, and obviously I increase (ale teraz nie wiem czy slowo 'increase' ma znaczyc przeszlosc czy przyszlosc) my language skills in school. It is important to use 'sophisticated speech' (pomysl jakos inaczej to okreslic), so I put most of THE pressure 'to' INTO learnING new words. I often spend a lot of time with 'the' (niepotr) 'vocabulary' (cos tu nie tak, czy masz na mysli slownik?), looking for new words.
In addition to that, I am really interested in English culture,
especially THE 'cousine' (ortog). I love apple pies, puddings and 'tie' (krawat?) at '5 p.m. o`clock' (cos nauczyciele zle Ci wytlumaczyli o tym, Niema czegos takiego, jest 5p.m. ALBO 5 o'clock-nie mieszaj).
You are seeking teenagers, who get on well with other people and want
to develop 'tongue' (nie, tutaj uzyj slowo LANGUAGE abilities. I am that kind of person, so I would be really 'thankful' (uzyj slowo 'grateful), if you could offer me the scholarship.
Piękne dzięki za pomoc.
Pozdrawiam i życzę miłego wieczoru:)