proszę o sprawdzenie.Pilne. list

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am writing in order to inform you abort my plan to set up a club for teenagers.
I want to ask you for financial support, because I had invested a lot of money on commercial advertisement in newspaper and in radio, so I haven't got money on operating my club.
I love my job, which makes me happy. I love spending my time with teenagers. I have experience of working with children, because in every year during holiday ( na koloniach czyli może być at camp ? )I look after children.
In my city this kind of club is the only way to develop people's hobbies and this club could be the place where people could spend their free time
I think that your company could have a recommendation if you will help my club.
Please write to me as soon as possible.
I am writing in order to inform you 'abort' (zle slowo, pochodzi od slowa 'abortion') my plan to set up a club for teenagers.
I want to ask you for financial support, because I had invested a lot
of money on commercial advertisementS (bo wymieniasz 2 media) in A newspaper and 'in' ON radio, so I haven't got money 'on' (znowu ta kalka z polskiego 'na' tutaj FOR operating my club.
I have experience of working with children, because 'in' (niepotr) every year during holiday I look after children.
I 'think' (not very convincing- moze cos innego...I propose that) that your company could have a recommendation if you will help my club.