list formlany - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
cześć.
bardzo prosiłabym o sprawdzenie tego oto listu formalnego, z góry bardzo dziękuję i serdecznie pozdrawiam. (:

Dear Sir or Madam,
I writting to complain about the program to learn English "The English is easy". I bought it three weeks ago in your Internet Bookskop on 12nd November.

I want to express my strong dissatisfacion with your service. Yesterday the parcel with my course was delivered and it is late a week. When I opened this I saw there only two books, but in your shop this course is advertise with three books adn two CDs to leraning English. Obviously I must add that a on of two books is seem as a used. I am really unsatisfied of that service, but I did not demand a refund. I want to learn English with that course so in my opinion the best solution to this problem is give me a new package with this books and CDs.

I would to appreciate a reply at your ealiest converience.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
I AM writting to complain about the programME to learn English "'The' (niepotr) English is easy". I bought it 'three weeks ago' (nie, bo jak dajesz date to nie potrzeba ile tyg juz minelo) 'in' (moze lepiej THROUGH your Internet 'Bookskop' (ortog) on '12nd' 12TH OF November.(a mozesz zdradzic rok?)

Yesterday the parcel with my course was delivered and it 'is late a
week' (WAS A WEEK LATE. When I opened this PARCEL I saw there only two books, but in your shop this course is advertiseD with three books 'adn' (ortog) two CDs 'to' FOR 'leraning' (ortog) English. Obviously I must add that 'a on' ONE of THE two books 'is' (niepotr) seemS 'as a' (niepotr) used. I am really unsatisfied 'of' WITH that service, but I 'did' DO not demand a refund. I want to learn English with that course so in my opinion the best solution to this problem is TO give me a new package with 'this' (books to l. mnoga, dostosuj sie) books and THE CDs.
I would 'to' (niepotr) appreciate a reply at your 'ealiest' (ortog) 'converience' (ortog).

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Studia językowe