Mój dzień - pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Bedze wdzieczny jesi mi ktos to sprawdzi i powie gdzie są błedy ( a są na pewno :D )

Mój dzień

I get up at six o'clock. I get dressed and eat breakfast. I leave home about quater past seven and I catch the bus to school. I arrive at school about eight o'clock. School starts at nine o'clock. I have lunch at school at twelve o'clock. School finishes at fivteen o'clock and I go back my home. I get home at sixteen o'clock and I eat dinner. Past dinner I do the homework. This is horibly boring. About eighteen o'clock I start to play on the computer. I play to twentyone o'clock and later I go to wash. About twentytwo o'clock I go to sleep.
The 12-hour clock is still dominant in a handful of countries, particularly the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia!!!

I get up at six o'clock. I get dressed and eat breakfast. I leave home about quater past seven and I catch the bus to school. I arrive at school about eight o'clock. School starts at nine o'clock. I have lunch at school at (twelve o'clock...na zmiana "noon"). School finishes at fiFteen o'clock and I go back my home. I get home at sixteen o'clock and I eat dinner. AFTER dinner I do MY homework. This is horRibly boring. About (lepiej "around") eighteen o'clock I start to play on the computer. I play to twentyone o'clock and later I go to wash UP FOR BED. AROUND twentytwo o'clock I go to sleep
dzieki wielkie kolego! ;)
>>>School finishes at 'fiFteen o'clock' (niema czegos takiego, jest 3p.m. albo 1500 hrs) and I go back TO my home. I get home at 'sixteen o'clock' (niema czegos takiego tutaj 4p.m. albo 1600 hrs) and I eat dinner. AFTER dinner I do MY homework. This is horRibly boring. About (lepiej
"around") 'eighteen o'clock' n(albo 6p.m. albo 1800 hrs) I start to play on the computer. I play to 'twentyone o'clock' (9p.m. albo 2100 hrs) and later I go to wash UP FOR BED. AROUND 'twentytwo o'clock' (10p.m. albo 2200 hrs) I go to sleep

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie