OPIS OBRAZKA - SPR POPRAWNOŚCI ZDAŃ

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hmm ... jak w tytule :-) opisałam obrazek, ale nie jestem pewna co do poprawności zdań, czy mogłby mi ktoś pomóc i zobaczyć czy są one prawidłowe?

The picture shows inside the shop, namely a supermarket. Perhaps it's in Britain. In the foreground I can see a woman in middle age. She have a glasses and short hair. I suppose, that she is start making a shoping, becaouse her cart is empty. She is reading shop list. On the right are staying a big shelves with a many products. At the top is hanging a "tablica" with information about new prises ( I think that is about vegatables, becouse on this "tablica" is a foto tomatoes).There are shelves with a alkocol on the left. In the background are 2 people, who making a shoping. I think, that is the summer, becouse people on this picture are having a short clothes. It looks very friendly.
Jeszcze calego nie przczytalam i juz mi sie cos gotuje....

In the foreground I can see a 'woman in middle age' (nie, nie tak, czy tak to widzialas, jak czytalas cos po ang - nie, - tu ma byc middle-aged woman)
'She have' (od kiedy? no od kiedy tak piszemy, ktory nauczyciel Ci tak podpowiedzial, prose o jego imie) 'a' (nieptor) glasses and short hair. I suppose, that she is 'start' (prawie dobre slowo, tylko zla czesc zdania) 'making' (zle slowo) 'a' (niepotr) shoping, 'becaouse' (wiedzialam ze dlugo nie potrwa zanim ktos chce rozszerzyc slownictwo jez. ang - to slowo nie istnieje-popraw) her 'cart' (w BRE - trolley) is empty. She is reading 'shop' (sklep? nie rozumiem) list. On the right are 'staying' (calkowicie zle slowo) 'a' (dlaczego dajesz 'a' przed l. mn-shelves?- znowu ten nauczyciel?) big shelves with 'a' (niepotr) many products. At the top 'is hanging' HANGS a '"tablica"' (to jest polskie slowo-prosze napisac po ang) with information about new 'prises' (ortog) (I think that IT is about vegatables, 'becouse' (popraw i nie pisz bzdur) on this '"tablica"' (a po ang-poszukaj w slowniku) THERE is a 'foto' (nie, tutaj picture) (tu brakuje pare slow) tomatoes).There are shelves with 'a' (niepotr) 'alkocol' (ortog) on the left. In the background THERE are 2 people, who ARE 'making a' (poszukaj odpowiednie slowo i popraw) shoping. I think, that IT is the summer, 'becouse' (popraw) people on this picture are 'having' (zle slowo- co robisz jak nosisz cos?) 'a' (niepotr) short clothes.

« 

Nauka języka

»

Ogłoszenia