Sprawdzenie pracy, Pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności pracy.

It is wrong to kill animals for their fur. Do you agree?

More and more people kill animals to get their fur. This is a bad phenomenon that must be eliminated.

First of all I think that it is cruel to kill animals. Everybody knows that killing animals for fur is unnecessary because now we can make man-made materials very cheaply and it looks like natural.

On the other hand people should only kill animals for food and not for the decorations and fur. It is clear that people must eat meat to survive.

Moreover a lot of people says that natural fur are more attractive then man-made, but in my point of view they are not right. A lot of animals can extinct and the reason is human activity.

In conclusion, the animals which are kept for fur have short and unhappy lives. I think that killing animals for fur is very wrong. In my opinion it shouldn’t have place in the twenty first century.
This is a bad 'phenomenon' (wg mnie zle slowo- poszukaj co ono znaczy, pronponuje 'practice') that must be eliminated.
Everybody knows that killing animals for fur is unnecessary because now we can make man-made materials very cheaply and 'it' (ale przeciez to 'it'-l. poj odnosi sie do materials-l. mnoga - popraw) looks like 'natural' (natural WHAT?).
..It is clear that people must eat meat to survive....(zdanie ok - ale to nie jest prawda)
Moreover a lot of people 'says' (SAY, says-to tylko 3os.l.poj - nie mieszaj l. poj i l. mn) that natural fur 'are' (ale to sie odnosi do fur'-tutaj l. poj - popraw) more attractive 'then' (zle slowo-popraw) man-made, but in my 'point of view' (napisz 'opinion') they are not right. A lot of animals can (tutaj brakuje cos) extinct and the reason FOR THIS is human activity.

In my opinion it shouldn't have ANY place in the 'twenty first' (lepiej 21st) century.
A lot of animals can bacome extinct due to human activity.
A lot of animals can 'bacome' (pomysl dokladnie nad tym slowem, tu jest blad ortog) extinct due to human activity
Poprawiłem, ale proszę o ponowne sprawdzenie dla pewności.

More and more people kill animals to get their fur. This is a bad practice that must be eliminated.

First of all I think that it is cruel to kill animals. Everybody knows that killing animals for fur is unnecessary because now we can make man-made materials very cheaply and they looks like natural fur.

On the other hand people should only kill animals for food and not for the decorations and fur. It is clear that a lot of people eat meat, but we should eat more vegetables and fruits and do not kill endangered animals for example Octopus.

Moreover a lot of people say that natural fur is more attractive than man-made, but in my opinion they are not right. A lot of animals can become extinct and the reason is human activity.

In conclusion, the animals which are kept for fur have short and unhappy lives. I think that killing animals for fur is very wrong. In my opinion it should not have place in the twenty first century.
Everybody knows that killing animals for fur is unnecessary because 'now we can' WE CAN NOW make man-made materials very cheaply and they 'looks' LOOK (they LOOK) like natural fur.
..vegetables and 'fruits' FRUIT and do not kill endangered animals SUCH AS for example Octopus.
In my opinion it should not 'have' TAKE place in the twenty first century.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe