Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
BArdzo proszę o sprawdzenie listu formalnego, będę wdzięczna za każdą wskazówkę :)

ul. Jana Pawła II
[tel]Raciąż

13 March 2010
Thomas Sharpe
“Internet Bookshop” Manager
Arrow Street
London FW9 5ST

Dear Mr Sharpe,

3 days ago I received a postal delivery with books from your Internet bookshop which I could not have possibly ordered. It was really expensive parcel because I must have paid for it almost £200! I can assure you that I have never ordered that books because I am not even interested in history of classical music! I am demanding full refund of the money, of course I will give back books.

Last but not the least - when I talked on the phone with one of yours shop assistant yesterday she was very rude to me, almost saying that I am a swindler and cheat. She also said that nothing can be done unless I come in personal and fill in all the necessary forms. I am supposed to be treated with respect, but I was wrong. I have been your client for 3 years now and I have always been more than happy to be one. This the first time I have needed assistance and the first time I have been treated so rudely. I expect you will assist me in setting the matter promptly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Dear Mr Sharpe,

I received a postal delivery with books from your Internet bookshop three days ago which I could not have ordered. It was really expensive parcel because I had to pay for it almost £200! I can assure you that I have never ordered these books because I am not even interested in history of classical music! I demand full refund of the money, of course I will send you back all books.

Last but not least - when I was talikng on the phone with one of yours shop assistant yesterday she was very impolite, she almost sugested that I am a swindler and cheat. She also said that nothing can be done unless I come and fill in all the necessary forms. I think I should be treated with respect, but I was wrong. I have been your client for three years now and I have always been very happy to be one. This is the first time I have needed help and also I have been treated so rudely. I expect you will do everything to solve the matter promptly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
bardzo bardzo dziekuje :* :* :*
brakuje jak zawsze przedimkow w tej wersji. No i masa bledow ortog.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie