List do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów. Dzięki :)
Hi Johan
I am all so glad you are writing to me. I thing you've got a problem.I'm sorry that you have problems with sleeping. I'll give you a few tip which you help.
First of all why don't you contact doctor House and explain the problem? I am sure he'll be helpful and solwe your problem. Also I think you should exercise regularly if you want be healthy. After a job you need to rest as much as you can. It's better to sleep on the lether sofa. Finally I think you should relax and eat healthily. Your health is the most important thing.
Good luck!
Kamil
Hi Johan
I am 'all' (niepotr) so glad you are writing to me. I 'thing' (zle slowo) THAT you've got a problem.
I'll give you a few 'tip' (a few - daje mi znac ze bedzie l. mn) which 'you help' WILL help you.
First of all why don't you contact doctor House and explain the
problem TO HIM? I am sure he'll be helpful and 'solwe' (ortog) your problem. Also I think THAT you should exercise regularly if you want TO be healthy. It's better to sleep on the 'lether' (ortog) sofa.
Hi Johan
I am so glad you are writing to me. That you've got a problem.I'm sorry that you have problems with sleeping. I'll give you a few tips which will help you.
First of all why don't you contact doctor House and explain the problem to him? I am sure he'll be helpful and solve your problem. Also I think you should exercise regularly if you want to be healthy. After a job you need to rest as much as you can. It's better to sleep on the leather sofa. Finally I think that you should relax and eat healthily. Your health is the most important thing.
Good luck!
Kamil
Teraz jest dobrze??? Dzięki:)