speech

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Holiday is time when we have a lot of time. We can take a breake from school and lerning. What we can do if we want have amazing holiday?

Usually people go somewhere on holiday. Every year we can meet new, amazing people who in future can be someone special for us. New freindships are important in our social life.We should do something we have never done before.Experience some adventure and learn new skills.We should spend time with friends and family because it make us happy and we feel nedded.The best thing in holiday is that we can do what we want.It's time when we stop thinking about worries and chill out.

To sum up holiday is the best moment in each students life.Everybody wait for vacation, me too.
up
niektore błędy,
New freindships are important in our social life. Experience some adventure and learn new skills.
We should spend time with friends and family because it make us happy and we feel nedded.
The best thing in holiday is that we can do what we want.
Holiday is (brak przedimka) time when we have a lot of time (to do what? musisz napisac) . We can take a 'breake' (blad ortog) from school and 'lerning' (ortog). What 'we can' (to ma byc pytanie, a pytanie znaczy ze te slowa maja byc inaczej) do if we want (brak slowa) have (przedimek) amazing holiday?

Every year we can meet new, amazing people who in (przedimek) future can be someone special for us. New 'freindships' (ortog) are important in our social life.
We should spend time with friends and family because it make us happy and we feel 'nedded' (ortog) .The best thing 'in' (zle slowo) (przxedimek) holiday is that we can do what we want. It's (przedimek) time when we stop thinking about worries and chill out.

To sum up holiday is the best moment in each 'students' (tutaj cos potrzeba) life. Everybody 'wait' (tutaj everybody to 3 os.l.poj) for (przedimek) vacation, me too.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the) prosze nauczyc sie ich odpowiednie uzywac.
"Me too" po kropce.
Cytat: Aaric
"Me too" po kropce.

masz racje, i wtedy to bedzie mialo wiekszy emphasis.
Cytat: Aaric
"Me too" po kropce.

masz racje, i wtedy to bedzie mialo wiekszy emphasis.
Przepraszam za podwojny wpis, ale computerka miala 'turn'.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa