sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej, czy ktos z Was mogłby mi sprawdzic tekst i przetlumaczyc pare zdan na polski? :)
The Wall Bars 230cm are a piece of home workout equipment perfect for everyday full-body workout and stretching. They come in a different sizes. The wooden wall bars are one of our bestsellers. As they do not take up much space and are easy to maintain, they are perfect for apartments. Beech wood is compact, durable and extremely flexible. The wall bars are coated with a unique, varnish which is not only odorless and non-toxic, but also makes the wall bars rigid and flexible. Wall bars are a truly classic piece of sports equipment- there's hardly a gym without one!
Their versatility makes wall bars perfect for the full-body workout (for strengthening abdominal, back, buttocks, leg and arm muscles to stretching).
Description :

The product is made from high quality beech wood.

Product are protected with lacquer on water based, safe for children

Swedish ladder has 13 crossbars wood (depend from size)

Weight capacity up to 170 kg. Can be used by adults.

We have been working in this business for over 18 years.
We export our products in many European countries
For each sale of a product, we issue an invoice or receipt that is sent to
you either by e-mail or post.
They come in 'a' (niepotrz) different sizes.
The wall bars are coated with a unique(,) (nie rozumiem dlaczego tu jest przecinek), varnish which is not only odorless and non-toxic, but also makes the wall bars rigid and flexible.
Their versatility makes wall bars perfect for the full-body workout (for strengthening 'abdominal' (chyba tutaj l. mn), back, buttocks, leg and arm muscles 'to stretching' (cos tu nie tak).
'Product' (albo 'the product' i wtedy 'is l. poj albo 'products' i wtedy 'are') are protected with 'lacquer on water based' (nie, cos tu nie tak, lepiej 'water-based laquer), (which is) safe for children
Swedish ladder has 13 'crossbars wood' (nie, lepiej 'wooden crossbars) (dependING 'from' (zle slowo, tutaj 'on') size)
We export our products 'in' (zle slowo, tutaj TO) many European countries
For each sale 'of a product,' (wg mnie niepotr) we issue an invoice or (brak przedimka 'a') receipt 'that is' (wg mnie niepotr) sent to you either by e-mail or post.
Dziekuje bardzo. Potrzebuje pomocy jeszcze przy przetlumaczeniu tych zdan.

Umożliwia wykonywanie wielu różnych ćwiczeń, a w połączeniu z innymi akcesoriami, takimi jak: ekspandery, liny, plecione drabinki, zjeżdżalnie, tworzy doskonały zestaw treningowy o niewyczerpanych możliwościach. Idealnie sprawdzi się w domu, siłowni i gabinetach rehabilitacji.
Ćwiczenia z drabinkami wzmacniają mięśnie brzucha, pleców, pośladków, nóg i ramion.
Możliwość montażu drabinek pojedynczo lub szeregowo.
Przy wiekszych ilosciach cena podlega negocjacji.
Posłuchaj, pierwszy tekst wziełaś skądś i trochę zmieniłaś, ale pozostałe zdania tłumaczyłas sama i widac, że to nie jest zadanie na Twoj poziom. Robisz podstawowe bledy gramatyczne i nie kojarysz leksyki (niektore slowz z pierwszego tekstu pasuja do drugiego, ale ty tlumaczysz wszystrko z translatora albo slownika).
Teraz chcesz, zeby ktos tlumaczyl za Ciebie.
oddaj to do biura tlumaczen, przynajmniej dowiesz sie, ile kosztuje nieznajomosc angielskiego. My tutaj pomagamy uczacym sie angielskiego, a nie ludziom ktorzy chca za darmo miec tlumaczenie do celow komercyjnych.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Grammar is fun