zadania z olimpiady - tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. Jimmy i koledzy bardzo się cieszyli na rejs po Morzach Południowych, nie wiedząc, że zmierzą się z przeżyciem, które miało na zawsze zmienić ich życie.

Jimmy and his friends were looking forward to the cruise over the South Seas, anaware of the fact that they were going to face an experience that would change their lives forever.

2. Mój kłopot polegał na tym, że zapomniałem jak jest "rower" po hebrajsku i miałem problemy, żeby wytłumaczyć strażnikom, po co mi potrzebna ta metalowa rura.

My problem was that I forgot what is the Hebrew word for "bike" and had a little problem explaining the guard what I needed a metal tube (possibly pipe?) for.

3. Nie musisz żałować, że cię nie było. Praktycznie nic, co zostało powiedziane na konferencji nie mogłoby ci dać lepszej orientacji co do efektu cieplarnianego.

There's no need to regret being away. Virtually nothing that was said at the conference could have made you any better informed on the greenhouse effect.

4. Ulubione powiedzenie Prezesa to to, że wiele musi się zmienić po to, by nic się nie zmieniło, przynajmniej dopóki on będzie u steru.

The Chairman's favourite saying is that many things must change so that nothing will change, at least as long as he is at the helm.

5. Spytałem Marka, po co potrzebna mu ta kamera video. Powiedział, że była na promocji w GIANTS i że to jakiś znajomy jego siostry powiedział, że musi ją kupić.

I asked Mark what he needed that camcorder for. He said that it had been on special offer at Giants, and it was a friend of his sister's who had told him to buy it.

6. Brak takiego porozumienia prawie uniemożliwi spadkobiercom przeprowadzenie podziału i wydobycie pieniędzy z banku.

The lack of such an agreement will make it virtually impossible for the heirs to carry out the division and withdraw the money from the bank.

7. Choć nie nazwałbym sam siebie nadmiernie ruchliwym dzieckiem, w pewnej chwili rodzice musieli mieć dosyć i zdecydowali, że powinienem zacząć uprawiać jakiś sport zamiast zużywać energię na psucie różnych rzeczy.

While I woulnd't call myself a hyperactive child, at one moment my parents must have had enough of it and decided that I should take up some sport instead of spending my energy on breaking things.
1 nie podoba mi się to 'unaware' po przecinku. Lepiej : ,but they didn't know they were ...
2 zła pozycja 'is' w zdanie, explain something TO somebody
5 tell sb to do sth - kazac komus cos zrobic
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 08 gru 2018
2. My problem was that I forgot what 'is' (wg mnie w zlym miejscu) the Hebrew word for "bike" (was) and (dodaj 'I') had a little problem explaining (brak slowa) the guard what I needed a metal tube for.

6. The lack of such an agreement will make it virtually impossible for the heirs to 'carry out'(wg mnie troche za niskie/nieformalne slowo, moze 'undertake') the division and withdraw the money from the bank.

7. While I 'woulnd't' (ortog - wouldn't) call myself a hyperactive child, at one 'moment' (nie, wg mnie tutaj musi byc 'time') my parents must have had enough of it and decided that I should take up some sport instead of spending my energy on breaking things.
@zielonosiwy @terri

Dziękuję za podpowiedzi.

Miłego weekendu!
Wzajemnie. :)