możecie pomóż?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej mądrzy ludzie na tym forum!matula prosi mnie o pomoc,sam nie umiem za wiele anglika bo uczę się francuza .proszę was o szybką pomoc mo a jeśli nie to muszę szukać innego rozwiązania to parę sms do przetłumaczenia

Dear...I ask for giving up writing to my doughter!It’s pointless!You have to forget about it.
Egypt is a diffrent world!it has diffrent religion,culture and habits.you are far away her and you can not care her.I can not watch how she is fadding(no more).she has important exams and she has to learning a lot..but she can”t!She can”t eat, sleep but she is crying all the time!
And she want to come back!You are adults and you should understand and stop writing to her!I wish you a lucky life and well-being in work!(imie)’s mother

prosze mam nadzieje ze sie przyda
wielkie dzięki!napewno się przyda tylko oby podziałało.jeszcze raz dziękuję nie poradziłbym sam
it's full of mistakes
merix?!
jest pełno błędów?
czy
ja się mylę?
jeśli tuchodzi o błędy możesz
zrobić korektę proszę?
[durna dziewucha same problemy]
Ech...

Dear ...
I want you to stop writing to my daughter. It's pointless. Egypt is a completely different world with different culture and customs. You realize that (nie znam odpowiednika tego idiomu po ang, a myśleć nad zastępczym mi się nie chce) a flower that isn't watered dies, and who is supposed to take care of it ('it' jeśli po polsku chodziło ci o tę niepodlewaną miłość, 'her' jeśli o więdnącą dziewczynę)? I can no longer watch her waste away! She has to study for important exams right now, and yet she can't. She doesn't eat, doesn't sleep - she only keeps crying and wants to go back! A grown-up man should understand all this and be the first one to stop writing. I wish you best of luck in both your life and your work.
Mother ...
Dzięki Lucrecia
jak jest kto na forum to proszę napiszcie który tekst mam oddać mamie.:d
Lucrecia napisała go bardzo ładnie.
to wielkie dzieki Wam Dziewczyny!
:d
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.