Krótkie sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was terrible ! I`m nervous. I don`t believe in this accident !
On Saturday we went to City . Everything was well, when Ron raised voice for Henry. Ron was furious. Henry was calm. I wateched this situation and my anger grew and grew...I was vicious for Ron!
I want back home. I and Henry drove car, and I was driver.... Suddenly somebody ran out to street. I was terrifed. We killed her. We escaped. When we arivved to Amsterdam , I rode in newspaper article about this accident. We pushed Keire Sels, she was my husbend lover. I don`t know what I should do....I spoke with Henry and he want to be guilty for this, but I do this and I should be answerable for this crash ! We must fled !
Ron know who made this accident and he is ruthless. He can waring this to Police !
Czy ktoś mógłby :)?? Sprawdzić, Poprawić w miare możliwości :)?
Proszę, to dla mnie ważne :)
It was terrible ! I`m STILL UPSET. I don`t believe IT HAPPENED!
>On Saturday we went to TOWN (do miasta, np. na zakupy) . Everything was well, when Ron STARTED YELLING AT [ZACZAL WRZESZCZEC] Henry. Ron was furious. Henry was calm. I WAS WATCHING this situation and my anger WAS GROWING. I was vicious [WYSTEPNA?] for Ron!
>I wantED TO GO back home. I WAS IN THE CAR WITH Henry and I was drivING....
>Suddenly somebody ran out ONto THE street. I was terrifIed. We killed her.
>We escaped. When we arRived IN Amsterdam , I READ AN >article about this accident IN A NEWSPAPER. We HAD HIT Keire Sels, she was my husbAnd'S
>lover. I DIDN`t know what I should do....I spoke TO Henry and he wantS
TO ADMIT THAT HE IS guilty for this, but I KNOW I DID this and I should be BLAMED for
>this ACCIDENT! We must fleE !
>Ron knOwS who CAUSED this accident and he is ruthless. He can TELL THE Police !

»

Pomoc językowa