I beg....help me..please!!;-)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosiłabym o sprawdzenie tej historyjki... jest to dla mnie bardzo ważne.. gdyż chciałabym sie przekonać jak duzo popełniłam błędów..:

It was a very cloudy evening in autumn. The wolves were howling, the trees were whistling. I was alone in my home. My house was very big and cold... This day I had a brithday, but my parents sure enough forgot about my brithday. I felt terribly. " how can they forgot ?? " -I asked oneslef.
"We are going today to friends and we will come back very late"- told me my parents this morning.
This day I decide to spent with my best friend Kate, who also doesn't remember about my brithday. Then I felt worse yet. We watched one film and I deided came back home. When I came back home from my friend, it was 11 pm. and I was really sad. On the street wasn't anyone. I heard only reastled trees and whistled wind. Night was terrifying. Suddenly I heard some step and turned round, but after me wasn't anybody. After I heard somebody step I thinked that somebody shadowed me. I was scared. When I turn round next time I saw black shape walked for me. I began escape and shape disappeared. When I started to open the door I saw that they were not closed...
Suddenly I heard some strange noise from the kitchen. First of all I thought it was a mice and my parents had forgotten to close the door (I wish it was truth...), but I was wrong. When I have entered the living room I saw somebody’s foot prints on the carpet.... " It is sure this shape who walked for me when I came back from my friend and it is sure thief!!! - I thought.I really didn’t know what to do!! I started to scream “Someone please help!!!!” but no one was around and no one could help me.
Suddenly something moved near the washing machine in the kitchen and it was only 5 meters away from me and I was really scared! Suddenly something jumped on me "You take everything, but please don't kill me !!! "-I yelled to him. When I calmed and understood that nobody kill me I saw that it is my stupid older brother and he yelled to me “Surprise! Happy birthday Natalie!”
At that moment my parents showed up with all my friends and they all were singing this special song. I understood that shape who shadowed me it was my best friend. I was really confused, my first thought was to kill my brother and my best friend but then I realised that it was really a great surprise!

wiem ze jest to dluuugi tekst ale jesli ktoś byłby w stanie mi pomóc..bedę bardzo wdzięczna... ;-)
...autumn evening nie evening in autumn...
...all alone albo all by myself zamiast I was alone...
...That was my birthday on that day...
... forgot about it (o urodzinach, zeby nie powtarzac)...
... I felt awful albo sad ale nie terribly...
... How could they forget (przypuszczenie i bezokolicznik bez 'to' )...
...today we are going to visit some friends, we'll be back late...
...That day... I decided...
...then yet I felt worse (tego akurat nie jestem pewna)...
...I decided to go back home...
...when I came back home from my friend's place...
...there was noone on the street...
...but there wasn't anyone behind me...
...when I heared someone's steps I thought that somebody is following me....
...turned around I saw a shadow walking towards me...
...I begun to run and the shadow...
...when I was about to open the door I realized they were not closed...
...when I entered the living room...
...MY guess was taht it was the one who followed me on the street. I was sure it was a thief...
...yelled at...
...nobody wants to kill me...
...I figured that my friend was the one who followed me then...

Niezly txt, myśle, że poradzisz sobie ze wstawieniem tego w ten txt :)
wow ...bedzie ciezko.... :/