tekst- sprawdzenie, prosze o pomoc

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Our road are demaged and have plenty of wholes. Driving in the city centre is almost impossible in rush hours. Huge traffic jams blocked main streets this cause fluster in driver. Warszawa's roads are still reparing and everythings tell me that it will last ages. I haven't a clue how to improve transport in the city, maybe city authorities should sign some acts which festinate roadwork and they sould give more finance on it.
Our road are 'demaged' (ortog) and have plenty of 'wholes' (sprawdz dokladnie w slowniku to slowo- ).
Huge traffic jams 'blocked' BLOCK THE main streets AND this causeS 'fluster' (fluster to moze, ale chyba frustration) in THE driverS. Warszawa's roads are still BEING 'reparing' REPAIRED and 'everythings' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang- tutaj everything) tellS me that it will last 'ages' (mozna tez forever).
I haven't a clue how to improve transport in the city, maybe THE city authorities should sign some Acts which 'festinate' (cos to mi nie pasuje - ) roadwork and they 'sould' (ortog) give more financeS 'on' (to kalka z polskiego-w polskim 'na' nie ale w ang- FOR it.